[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1488132676996.jpg (88KB, 901x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488132676996.jpg
88KB, 901x640px
Basically I work in hospitality and there is always excess alcohol everywhere. Sometimes guests leave half finished bottles of wine or other drinks they haven't finished. Well last night I basically started drinking some of the leftovers, no big deal as I work alone and it makes the shift go quicker but I ended up pouring myself my own drinks behind the bar and it culminated in me having several IPAs too. I could hide it well enough but my boss offered me a ride home, I was in the car with him for a couple minutes at the most. He was quieter than usual how fucked am I? No this is not a troll thread I just got back, the only consolation is I found my boss drives a freaking corolla lmfao.
>>
>>1837387

If he cares about you and his business he will confront you about it and that is if he noticed it. I get the feeling he hasn't noticed it yet thought because there has been no confrontation.

Also WHY the fuck are you getting a ride with him when you are drinking at all at work?

Also I hope you chew gum or something to hide the smell.
>>
>>1837387
If you drank that much you definetely smelled like a alcohol, the fact that he didn't mention anything means he probably thinks u drank little/ doesn't give a fuck
I would totally stop if I was you since he's gonna keep an eye out now.
I think you're safe
>>
>>1837400

I don't think he needs to stop I just think he needs to fucking stop getting rides with his boss like an idiot.
>>
Consider that your job is worthless and you losing it basically means nothing. A kid in middle school can do your job. Go find a better one
>>
I used to be night auditor scum just like you.
>>
>>1838198

How did you like it?
>>
>>1837387
>the only consolation is I found my boss drives a freaking corolla lmfao.
>lel somebody drives a car that they didn't have to spend a fortune on

You deserve to get canned faggot.
>>
>>1839547

this.

there are only two types of people that care about getting luxury

1. horribly insecure
2. can't get laid

I was the #2, so I got a BMW. Now I'm getting laid and I honestly feel like a buffoon in my BMW sometimes like lol nigga you could've bought ETH with that shit
>>
>>1839625
yeah, after you have a car that turns normie heads (I had a Porsche Cayman S, less than $30,000), you realize it's not worth it and just drive a shitbox and save tons of money instead
>>
>>1837387
Corolla is a solid car. Are you one of those people who like being "nigger rich?"
>>
>>1837387
I used to work at a fast food place that served alcohol. Was under 21 at this time. I cleaned up tables and I would drink people's unfinished margaritas. I would always volunteer to take out the trash so I could fish out the beer bottles and drink what was left.

>be one night washing dishes in the back
>not many people there
>already put in my two week notice so I'm like fuck this gig
>when no one's watching I take a big soda cup, fill it up with margarita
>take it back with me and proceed to drink dank margarita as I finish cleaning the dishes
>feels good man
>>
File: 20170307_114420.jpg (91KB, 379x248px) Image search: [Google]
20170307_114420.jpg
91KB, 379x248px
>>1839702
2nd this with pic related wagon master race.
Still hunting a 4x4 canadian model in the states.

U ever watch a 13 inch tire explode into flames or drift in a wagon?

U ever get 30mpg with your foot in it?

Best car i ever had and i beat the fuck out of it for 5 years and drove it with a cracked head for 6 fucking months.

2nd used head btw.

Shoulda kept it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.