[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Door-to-door sales a meme job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1482813285967.jpg (99KB, 800x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1482813285967.jpg
99KB, 800x1424px
http://jobs.ledcor.com/jobs/1539282-Field-Sales-Representative.aspx?bid=326

Going to start training with them soon. Just wanted to ask you guys, are door to door sales meme jobs? They claim potential earnings are 700-2000/week.

anyone doing door to door and earning bank?
>>
>>1836641
it will get you shot and possibly raped
>>
>>1836641
>door to door sales

I didn't know this was a thing still.

>700-2000

if they say that it's probably 200-1000
>>
>>1836641

enjoy getting shot
>>
File: SNN0315B_280_398447a.jpg (9KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
SNN0315B_280_398447a.jpg
9KB, 280x390px
>>1836641
Whenever a salesman or a Jehovahs witness knocks on my door I...
>walk around to the back of my house and get my garden hose.
>open the door with a loaded shotgun.

I wish you the best OP. I know some of my neighbors aren't as nice as I am
>>
>>1836641

Door to door sales is not a good job.

But it does train you in a powerful life skill.

Give it a year, milk it best you can, then transition to something better.

Don't take it seriously or the rejection is gonna suck.

Also, "expected earnings" is bullshit about 80% of the time on job postings.
>>
Have you tried door to door blowjobs?

That is something I would personally pay for
>>
File: 1488143709115.jpg (52KB, 526x568px) Image search: [Google]
1488143709115.jpg
52KB, 526x568px
so a guy just comes on 4chan

posts his job listing with location and company

told us hes about to start training

youre telling me that there is just no 4chan left in 4chan..?
>>
>>1836818
I really don't give a fuck about anonymity when I have nothing to lose.

For everyone else:

I have an engineering degree and my plan was to do door to door until I know someone in the engineering department to hop over.

I knew these guys were desperate to hire people to go door to door, and that the earnings were probably inflated to get you to chase that carrot like a good goy.

These 2 weeks have been complete agony for me: being very unsatisfied with my lot in life.
>>
>>1836851
Is your name uzi
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.