[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I sell my gold coins and buy BTC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (16KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 261x193px
Just look at the chart, gold barely moves, BTC is gaining like mad.

I am sitting on 40k of PMs and it didn't do jack in 12 months while BTC literally going to the moon.

What would you do?
>>
Self bumb
>>
Buy ethereum
>>
>>1833745
You should probably diversify. Start buying Bitcoin but hang on to the gold, that's in case of the Happening anyway, right?
>>
>>1833745

I was being such an idiot, back in 2009 when bitcoin was worth, like, $5USD I thought that bitcoin was just another online scam.

Little did I know 4 years later the price of 1 bitcoin surged towards $200USD per bitcoin, and to my absolute surprise it surged upwards to $1000USD on November 2013.

I think the news today was that Bitcoin was the highest on record and its something crazy like $1500USD.

I still kick myself till this day, holy shit. I could've been a fucking multi-millionaire by now.
>>
2013 chart bad troll

The point of PMs is you can expect it to not surprise you in fluctuations, not to weak against shitty fiat while you can expect bitcoiners to dumb the roller coaster just like it happened on the first huge dip

people are on crypto to get rich, not to bypass taxes/preserve wealth

If you want to make money, work or make a bussiness
if you invest where everyone else does on an environment of credit expansion and quantative easings, you can't expect to find good deals, most wealth has been pushed to stocks and futures
>>
>>1833802
So you would park your money and not grow it?
>>
>>1833801
Don't cry over the past, I sold 20BTC at 500$ and kept only 2.
>>
>>1833802
>the point of pms is to...

Face it, gold is on a steady slide back down to $200 an ounce

You got jewed by the gold jews

Ethereum on the other hand will give you retirement money on a pocket money investment. You literally would be an idiot not to even put a couple hundred dollars in it.
>>
>>1833812
investing like everyone else has underlying risks you're not aware of if you don't understand how economy is corrupted by monetarism+political regulations and it's long term effects

natural ecosistems sustain themselves due to decentralization and diversity. survival of the fittest, we're far away from those nature laws

the profits-price ratios for stocks are really far, the sightless volatility can fuck up your investments, the only thing that has kept stocks going up is central banking strategies
you must be aware what quantative easing programs are; they're inyecting fresh new money directly into buying assets so their prices are bumped up and bad symptoms of underlying problems are posponed, so the capital of the financial system is not compromised and doesn't collapse yet

the structure is toxic, there's two worlds out there for investing and most of the economic tissue is excluded from it, small-mid businesses are not represented, big corps eat all the resources and their failures are bailed out with public debt

you should be insane or plain ignorant to long term invest in this
>>
>>1833814

Its still better than fucking nothing, at least you had enough faith in yourself and at bitcoin to not be a pussy and had the courage to give up some of your money to it.

I was just a pussy through and through, didn't spend a cent and just watched the whole fucking thing go up and up.

I am such a fucking idiot and I kick myself everyday.
>>
>>1833831
yeh and btc is back to 50$, of course not, gold and btc rise due to fiat's nenligence, the more money loses faith in fiat, the more these rise in prize

fiat money is going to grow its credit expansion exponentialy, there's no way around, rate hikes, if any, ain't gonna be over 1% and won't last long until they justify to start printing away more money

while public deficits keep increasing, debt payment schedules can not be met otherwise, it's as simple as that

the people don't want austerity, that's a certainity, the people is explicitly indulgent and irresponsible

things ain't going to turn good for fiat, then how that's going to turn bad for gold? for the future you can only expect blockchain tech to serve legit vaulted pure gold contracts

naming the jews is not an argument
>>
>>1833745

You should defnitely sell your Gold coins for bitcoins.

Also try selling your house as well.
>>
gold's under the same fundamentals as BTC

but BTC is crowed of people not there because of these fundamentals, but because it's pointing to grow and rise in price

that's why its volatility will spook for decades
>>
>>1833801
I saw one of my chats from 2011 the other day, when bit coin was at $4, me talking to a buddy of mine about how it seemed cool and stuff, but we never bought it cause of the possibility of it being a scam.

Pretty disheartening senpai.
>>
>>1833745

only if you are a complete moron
>>
>>1833801

I laugh at all the stories of people buying pizza and beer for several BTC each.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.