[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HONESTLY YOU WANT SOMETHING UNLIKE BTC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: what a ride btc.png (74KB, 1123x495px) Image search: [Google]
what a ride btc.png
74KB, 1123x495px
Look at this volatility! Ethereum maturing positively with big players backing seems like a sounder scenario.
Great BTC reference tool:
https://99bitcoins.com/price-chart-history/

If MySpace were the answer would Facebook even had had to exist? Now if bitcoin were the answer would Ethereum have had to be invented?
>>
>if bitcoin was the answer had other shitcoins reason to exist?
>>
>>1833719
For diversity reasons I'd like to buy some bitcoins. "Buy" as in have them in my wallet. Where do I buy with the lowest cost?
Not into the whole thing and google brings up bs.
>>
You can still sell your ETH bag for BTC, get advantage of the current dip (discount).
>>
File: BTC ETF NEWS.png (306KB, 775x1068px) Image search: [Google]
BTC ETF NEWS.png
306KB, 775x1068px
>>
File: ETHEREUM TO THE MOON.png (125KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
ETHEREUM TO THE MOON.png
125KB, 400x389px
Bitcoin is what it is due to Chinese utility of it once they switch to ethereum which they don't have yet to trade there's little reason to use bitcoin since ether has intrinsic value not just speculatory value like btc.
>>
>>1833719
>autismcoin
>(((less volatility))) contentious hardfork
>>
>>1834204
Daily reminder that none of those companies are actually going to use ethereum. They used your excitement to advertise their companies, when in reality they're using a separate cryptocurrency.
>>
>>1834204
china's huge bitcoin use is mining, ethereum is trying and hoping to get rid of proof of work mining. the chinese also already own large amounts of ethereum. and bitcoin is actually being used for transactions right now, whereas nobody is using ethereum for anything but speculation currently, just like every other alt, with the exception of monero which is a good alternative to using a bitcoin tumbler, but not much else.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.