[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: dark-knight-rises_jump.jpg (29KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
dark-knight-rises_jump.jpg
29KB, 600x338px
>25 year old neet
>can't find work
>no work experience
>skills minimal
>no money
>know nothing about stock market
no memes, no bullshit. is there anything i can do? have any of you climbed out of this hole?
>>
>>1833426
Do you have a degree?
>>
>>1833437
no
>>
>>1833437
Same thing as OP, but I'm about to get a degree this summer.
>>
>>1833426
buy eth
>>
>>1833438
Okay well if you have no post-secondary education and no money stay away from the stock market.

Instead focus on getting an education (blue collar or trade) and finding work. Once you have a steady income then you can worry about investing.

>>1833441
Use degree to acquire job, obtain steady income, start paying of debts, then worry about investing
>>
>>1833426
>Military
>Working a manual labor job
>Start pushing a lawn mower
>Janitor
>Security guard
>Minimum wage home health care aid to elderly

So you get a simple job to start bringing in money.

At the same time start taking free classes to learn a valuable skill. Like accounting, programming, etc.

OR

Because you are young go to a small business and talk to the owner.. Say you are eager to learn and be honest. They might give you a shot... Say you will work for free for a few weeks to prove yourself. Always stay busy and productive.. You'd be surprised how many employers are looking for people like that.
>>
go to a psychiatrist, get adderall, go to community college, transfer to a 4 year, get a job = profit, or join the military and start a military career
>>
File: Untitled5.png (15KB, 576x393px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5.png
15KB, 576x393px
im 21, worked the latter half of last year but spent the two years before that doing pretty much nothing. worked for a staffing agency for events like concerts and sports games for two months checking bags and general standing around making sure people don't do shit.
spent four months hanging tags at safeway.
right now i'm doing some work at home crowdsourcing thing. i'm listening to people talk to cortana and making sure she gets it right for 12 bucks an hour while i look for work/catch breakouts on penny stocks/learn stuff free online. gonna enlist probably navy or air force in a few months if things don't work out and go into a technical mos so i can learn something valuable for the civilian market.

pic related someone said this to cortana
>>
>>1833546
How did you get that online job? Sounds like a sweet gig, desperate for something to do from home in my spare hours
>>
>>1833552
found it on a job board. i'm in seattle so microsoft's here, they outsource this kinda shit to this company. it's called pactera, chinese company with a local office here. get ready for some emails with shoddy english coming from chinese people if you pick this place.
i saw this on biz a while back: http://pastebin.com/4YeJAUbT
some other stuff on there that's probably better than this.
>>
>>1833590
God bless you anon
>>
>>1833426
You won't listen but this is exactly what you need to do to live a prosperous life. Get off your ass, find a supermarket or movie theater and start your first job. After 6 months or so go flip some burgers at any fast food joint, then hop to some other job so you can have some blanket experience. Now you're more employable. Find better jobs and study finances through books obtained at a library.

>???
>enjoy life
>>
>>1833447
I'm planning on moving in with my bf and then traveling for a year. After that I'm going to start looking for a job, but he's well off enough that I technically don't have to work, but I hate the idea of being a dependent, so I want to make enough that if things don't go well I can take care of myself.
I'll be graduating without debt, so I'm happy about that fact.
>>
Offer manual labour on sites like Craigslist.

Get into the skilled trades.

Obtain items from sites that give them away for free, then sell.

Look for an apprenticeship in a career field you'd enjoy.
>>
>>1833666
You dont know anything about me satan.
>>
>>1836219
Sorry replied to wrong thread. Mimi is a piece of shit.
>>
>>1833426

You need to work any shit job and train to get some real, marketable skills at the same time.

Then you'll have some experience in a work environment and have the prerequisite training to go to the better entry-level professional job.

If you're too poor and/or stupid for college then go to trade school or join a union. The union will pay you to work and train.
>>
KNEEPADS and MOUTHWASH!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.