[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help setting up a sole proprietorship in Canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1486530050377m.jpg (200KB, 821x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486530050377m.jpg
200KB, 821x1024px
I do side work under the table in Manitoba Canada and need to go legit to provide my customers with invoices for tax purposes.

In Manitoba Canada you do not need to register your business if it is your first and last name and then the service you will e offering.

What do I need to do to start a sole proprietorship?

I would appreciate a link/heads up on any good resources other than the garbage government website.

I need to do this as fast as possible and have almost no time for research otherwise I wouldn't be posting here.

The demand for the service I provide is insane and I am losing out because I am just working for cash.

Thanks
>>
in bc you go to city hall, pay the $100 fee, they run a name check and issue the proprietorship
>>
Hunt down and kill illegal Muslim refugees entering from America. Sell their flesh to halal meat markets for profit.
>>
>>1833408
DAMMN DOUG'S WIFE LOOKS LIKE THAT??
>>
>>1833408

keep doing what you are doing. Go get your business name registered at the Companies Office. Then you can operate under that name and provide invoices. k thx.

>>1833528

This guy is right - depending where you are.
>>
>>1833408

Okay. So, I should clarify further. I just came here to see people bitch about $SNAP or whatever... anyway...

>I do side work under the table in Manitoba Canada and need to go legit to provide my customers with invoices for tax purposes.

Okay. If you're liable for any of this work. You should consider incorporating. It will protect your personal assets. But it is not worth incorporating unless you actually turn a significant profit. An accountant would be the best advice for whether you should incorporate from a financial standpoint.

>In Manitoba Canada you do not need to register your business if it is your first and last name and then the service you will e offering.

I don't know enough about Manitoba business law. But if that's true, cool. I guess it wouldn't be any different than Jim Bob's Lawn Cutting.

>What do I need to do to start a sole proprietorship?

Nothing. You just operate as a sole proprietor. BUT YOU SHOULD REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME.

>I would appreciate a link/heads up on any good resources other than the garbage government website.

http://www.companiesoffice.gov.mb.ca/

>I need to do this as fast as possible and have almost no time for research otherwise I wouldn't be posting here.

http://www.companiesoffice.gov.mb.ca/ - check your local office hours

>The demand for the service I provide is insane and I am losing out because I am just working for cash.

Then maybe you should incorporate and have your finances managed by an accountant or bookkeeper? your statement is a little vague.

god speed anon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.