[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poor people use credit cards, rich people use charge cards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

poor people use credit cards, rich people use charge cards
>>
K
>>
>>1832015
Unfortunately neither saves you from being raped by a thug
>>
Rich people use slush funds, you absolute pleb
>>
guess im poor then, shill
>>
>>1832015
it's the other way around here poor people are afraid of ccs like the devil. rich people use them because they spend enough to reap meaningful rewards.
>>
>>1832015
alls i know is the jews give me 2% back on everything I purchase with my citi double for some reason, thank you masters
>>
>>1832644
jews being jews they charge 6% to the merchant and give you 2% of that, but they keep the remaining 4% and the merchant will increase his prices so it not cuts into his profit margin by 5% if the cc penetration is 80% for his customers. so you lose 3%.
>>
>>1832015
Many American businesses use credit cards to pay for business expenses. A charge card for many of them would not be feasible.

Sure, you can make the argument that a larger percentage of lower-middle class and lower-class Americans use credit cards instead of charge cards, but this is due to the fact that the industry offers better rewards to these people through credit cards. Why in the fuck would someone who makes <$50,000/yr want a charge card that offers concierge services, business-class flight seating, and VIP lounge access in airports?

They go for the cards that give them 5% cash back at Starbucks and Home Depot with the added perk to check your credit score whenever. A lot of people who use charge cards started out using a credit card.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.