[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other cryptocurrency holders spazzing out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I bought crypto last year as a poorfag student. For two nights now I've come home to find out I'm thousands of dollars richer. I feel nauseous and im incredulous and not sure what to do with myself. To think just 12 months ago I was upset about the price of fucking gas.

How do you deal with so much success so quickly? I had everything planned out to be a wagecuck but now retiring within 3 years seems feasible.

>mfw
>>
>>1831204
shill? proof?
>>
>>1831204
as a poorfag student 12 months ago you couldn't afford enough to where you'd be thousands of dollars richer today, go away you dumb ass larp
>>
are you new?

don't get too attached, these windfalls come and go. it could be gone tomorrow.

we're holding on for the moon, don't you forget.
>>
>>1831204
dont kid yourself senpai.. I bought more than a dozen bitcoins 2 years ago, and have yet to see my retirement money.. unless youre sitting on hundreds, or thousands of buttcoins, youre not going to retire off them anytime soon
>>
What cryptocoins did you buy?
>>
>>1831204
Yea you can totally retire with about 8000 dollars.
>>
>>1831532
>live off of one cup o noodles a day
>live under a bridge, never buy anything else
>kill self after 11 years

The perfect retirement plan
>>
>>1831204
OP has 1 bitcoin.
>>
You have no money until you sell it man.

I've thought I made a tasty wad several times before seeing the value tumble. I'm still holding though.
>>
>>1831204
treat yourself to something nice. Reflect on the fact that you've made success and keep in mind that it could have gone the other way just as easy. praise kek
>>
I would cash it and start gambling. Losing being a loser is what you're used to, so make that account number back where it started budy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.