[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do? I have too much in savings.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2017_03_02.png (17KB, 678x197px) Image search: [Google]
2017_03_02.png
17KB, 678x197px
What do I do? I have too much in savings.
>>
File: Finance Flow Chart.jpg (2MB, 1665x3441px) Image search: [Google]
Finance Flow Chart.jpg
2MB, 1665x3441px
Follow this.
>>
>>1831093

$34,000 on ETH

$1,000 for 1 hour with high class prostitute
>>
>>1831108
Recommends minimum payment on CC's. So awesome.
>>
No joke, put it all in AMD
>>
>>1831157
so that you can save up an emergency fund incase shit hits the fan
>>
>>1831175
That's inefficient though

Pay off the CC then:
-If you need to use the emergency fund you can just use the CC again and you're back in CC debt but weren't being charged interest for a little while
-If you don't need to use the emergency fund you paid off your CC and aren't paying interest
>>
>>1831157
Did you just stop reading there or are you an enormous faggot?

>>1831177
Nitpicking. It all depends on if you value having the emergency fund "just in case" or if you just want to pay off your debts do that. It's a guide no more no less. Ideally you get out of credit card debt either way and it's a moot point.
>>
>>1831093 ignore this garbage chart>>1831108

should put it all in crypto and pay off anything with your returns
>>
>>1831093
Jam 5500 dollars into an IRA immediately.
>>
File: ETHEREUM TO THE MOON.png (125KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
ETHEREUM TO THE MOON.png
125KB, 400x389px
>>1831093
gee what to do, hmmm....
>>
>>1831157
>having cc debt
>>
>>1831349
Oh yeah, thanks, just put in $5,500 for both 2016 and 2017. Hey should I utilize ESPP?
>>
>>1831379
actual usage vs only used by speculative traders and isolated private forked chains? doesnt sound such a great deal to me.
>>
File: EnterpriseEthereumAlliance.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EnterpriseEthereumAlliance.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
>>1831393
>private forked chains?

To any doubters watch this video:

https://youtu.be/2_ERX4K_RME?t=7m3s

In minute 7:03 He says private blockchain Quorum and public ETH blockchain would be interacting so yes ETH is the new currency of the future in the eyes of the corporate visionaries!!!
>>
>>1831398
i understand what theyve "said" might possibly happen in the future, but you have to look at it from their perspective, and realize that it benefits them in no way to complicate things by allowing interaction.

you can be sure no actual financial data will be publicly available that wasnt already, just down to basic privacy, so that already excludes large amounts of possible public chain usage. and in even more obvious terms, there's no competitive advantage for them to open things up and use someone elses network when then can use their own and own it 100%, or have it owned 100% by the consortium.

its pure hype, plain and simple. ethereum developers are going to put a lot of work into implementing this "connectivity" between private and public chains all for nothing to come out of it. by the time these slow financial behemoths get close to actually moving infrastructure to something like this, theres going to be another platform similar to ethereum but designed by financial professionals with all the auditing, "master key" functionality that they actually need, and we're going to go through this whole cycle with that new platform again.
>>
>>1831419
to put it simply, the needs of the financial world are at complete odds with the needs of a decentralized and trustless public platform, and theres no way around this unless vitalik wants to make ethereum more centralized with more reversals/forks, even building policy into the platform to support such things, who knows, its definitely a possibility and judging by the DAO incident it seems most ethereum users would be all for such controls.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.