[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future crash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1580.jpg (133KB, 636x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1580.jpg
133KB, 636x807px
I'm obviously no expert, but due to car and student loans being given out Willy nilly, will the bubble burst soon? Auto loan debt in the US is 1 trillion. 30 percent of car loans are under water, 20 percent are subprime loans (with 20 percent of those defaulting). Many millenials are stuck with massive loans and a worthless degree/no degree at all on a minimum wage job. These won't cause anything near as big as the 08 recession, but will it still be a big deal? I am I worrying for no reason?
>>
File: IMG_1587.png (131KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1587.png
131KB, 640x1136px
I would post the sauce about car loans, but just google "auto loan bubble burst"
>>
Bubbles and crashes are a natural part of debt based economics.

Just keep your 12 month emergency fund set up, have no consumer debt, and crashes are irrelevant. Just be ready to buy the dip.

You should have 6 months of food, water, and ammo stored, regardless of how well the economy is doing
>>
>>1831001
Yeah I'm thinking about investing money in gold and silver, my only investments now are firearms
>>
File: hehe oh fug.jpg (11KB, 166x303px) Image search: [Google]
hehe oh fug.jpg
11KB, 166x303px
here we go again lol fuuuuuug
>>
>>1830990
It seems like we are going to have nutty people due to the great recession for a couple of generations similar to the nutty people after the great depression. Go ahead and stuff your cash in your matress if you want. Keep looking for phantom bubbles around every corner.
>>
>>1830990
He who worries about matters he cannot control will worry his days away until he worries over death.
>>
>>1831244
We can't control certain things, but we can certainly control ow we act towards them.
In this case, while we can't influence the economy and its crashes, we can certainly minimize the negative consequences it has on us by worrying about it in advance and be prepared to act in the best way when the moment comes, so that we get the best outcome out of the situation.

It's like living near an active volcano and thinking "welp, it's not like I can stop it from erupting, so there's no point in worrying about it", so when it does erupt you get devoured by lava instead of finding a way of not fucking living near an active volcano so you don't even HAVE to worry about it in the first place.
>>
>>1831001
>You should have 6 months of food, water, and ammo
>ammo

That sounds wise and all, but how do you quantify 6 months worth of ammo?
>>
File: wZjWF0l.jpg (71KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
wZjWF0l.jpg
71KB, 550x448px
>>1832001
As they say, "one bullet a day keeps the doctor away".
>>
>>1832001
6 x 30 x (%blacks in a radius of 50km x 6 bullets each)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.