[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do banks get their capital? if banks give credit, can they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 221x228px
how do banks get their capital?
if banks give credit, can they give themselves unlimited credit when it comes to lending?
can banks print money digitally?
if banks print money, why can't every citizen can create his own bank and just print his monthly salary?
>>
>>1828826
Have you heard about those things called google and wikipedia?
>>
>>1828826
You put money in a savings account

>bank uses that capital to lend, etc. rewards you with some interest
>>
banks create money outta thin air.

But they must maintain deposits and have a certain ratio of loans to deposits.

this is fractional reserve banking.
>>
>>1828835
but it doesn't explain shit
a bank can't reach closure or get fined so its always operational and always making money
>>
>>1828826
>print
It's mostly digital now
>>
>>1828826
>why can't every citizen can create his own bank
It's been early on in the US, it lead to an unregulated money supply growth, leading to an unstable economy in general. Enter Central banking.
>>
>>1828826
Fucks sake people.

Do yall really not know???
K, my numbers are old so may be a little off.

Essentially u have a savings or other account Nd they reward you with 2% or wtf ever interest. Well under inflation.

Then, those faggots can lend about $20 for every $1 you hold in there!!!!

Not only this but some of these guys have the fucking balls to Charge for a savings account!

They charge you to borrow your money at less interest than a student loan.

And the sheeple just keep handing it over. Truly baffleing.

The federal reserve bank wich is not federal, has no reserves, and isnt even a fucking bank regulates the standard interest rates for all other banks.

Shit started long ago. Back in the gold coin days or wtf ever.

Banks were started so you didng have to carry 400 pounds of fucking change. U give them coins, they trade u for paper money and its redeemable for said coins at any time.

With the ability to trade paper money banks quickly found out that people would dump off coins and never come get them because why the fuck would u.

This lead to fractional loaning or wtf ever where these assholes loan out 20 times what they can actually cover...

Part of the great deoression was because once shit hit the fan and people bunrushed the banks for their money, oh noes.... we cant cover it. What a fucking shock...

And all my friends and family wonder why i dont trust the fucking banks.

Why in right holy fuck would you.

Its the mother of all ponzi schemes.

Any retard can pull 2-3% apr on shit investments and lose to inflation without giving strangers your hard earned money.

I still use the banks because muh debit card and loans. But not much...

After my wife made me take the tour of the fed with here and laughing at all of the shit propaganda it hit me. Between me and 1 sheet of glass were HUNDREDS OF FORKLIFTS AND THOUSANDS OF PALLETS OF MONEY.

Billions and billions just stacked on warehouse shelving.
>>
>>1829008
ron paul pls go
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.