[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadafag graduating in software engineering, how can I work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1488431151545.png (6KB, 510x255px) Image search: [Google]
1488431151545.png
6KB, 510x255px
Canadafag graduating in software engineering, how can I work abroad with this degree? Ideally switching countries every couple years. I wish I had gone into electrical or mechanical to be able to work on cargo ships or something.

Also why are canadians so underpaid compared to americans in the tech sector?
>>
>get a job at Slack's Vancouver office
>ask to move to SF after 6 months
>get transferred and have a $150,000 job

there you go faggot now kill yourself you autistic 'software engineer' who can't even go on quora or google or github to ask a silly retarded question
>>
>>1828446
>SF
... South France?
>>
>>1828453
san francisco
>>1828446
ive come to terms with the autism part but i still dont get the animosity people have towards soen as a degree.
>>
>>1828453
plz be a troll xD

>>1828455
i don't have animosity towards your major

i have animosity towards your lack of actual understanding and ability to google when as a software engineer you will be googling a lot

this board is filled with underage crypto fags. the only reason i'm here is due to the SNAP IPO. you're going to get terrible feedback here for the most part. hell even /g/ would have been a better place for your question, don't you think?

you need to optimize your methodology or you will get BTFO and never come close to smelling that dream wage you're talking about in the OP. if you're actually autistic and not personable you're already fighting an uphill battle.

what else do you want to know?
>>
What are the top 3 places you'd like to work?

Also as an electrical engineer, can you go into more detail on the cargo ships? I've looked into cruise ships but it's hard to find job postings and they seem to want more than just an electrical engineering degree
>>
>>1828483
>claims to hate retards
>actually considered buying SNAP ipo
>>
We're underpaid because we accept thousands of poo engineers that will work for pennies
>>
>>1828442

they are underpaid because they let in 10x the amounts of immigrant for a country that has 10x less population than the US. it is sheer stupidity.

software engineering firms should be familiar with the TN visa, despite most american firms having no idea what it is. Use this to work in the US. Harder to work elsewhere in europe for example.
>>
>>1828494
i worked at SNAP you dumb faggot. And would never buy shares at this IPO. if anything i'd short it if i was allowed.

nice, solid thick projection though, keep me posted.
>>
>>1828501
>i worked at SNAP you dumb faggot
Using nude selfies as clickbait to make a 5 k salary does not count for working for the company anon
>>
>>1828512
i worked on the ad ops team. suck my dick you bitter loser
>>
>>1828531
i'll google it when im searching more seriously about it. I still have a while to go before graduating and it's not like i would take 4chans career advice anyway.

optimizing your methodology is very vague, do you mean networking more, making contacts, putting my portfolio out there more?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.