[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valuing a mining company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: bigbunny.jpg (88KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
bigbunny.jpg
88KB, 431x600px
I need your help in valuing a mining company. Basically, the company has a number of projects, potential copper/zink/lead mines that I understand has a great deal of resources. But how much can I expect a mine to produce per year, once it goes into production? How do I figure that out? The company has reported what stages they're at, what they've found at each site and so on, but I need to translate that into an annual cash flow for my analysis. Wat do?
>>
bump for interest
>>
is this that company that has been shilled here for the past few months? the name escapes me
>>
Name of the ore deposit?
>>
>>1828365
>>1828390

It's a Swedish company called Copperstone Resources
>>
>>1827745
Probably a scam desu. If not, be aware that mines are incredibly high risk.
>>
>>1827745
If you do not know the grade/quantity of ore you will not be able to accurately value the mine's assets or potential production.

Secondly if the mine is not yet operational it will be too difficult to reliably estimate the startup costs. Multiple projects will only add complexity to this.

Cash flow will be even more difficult to estimate because it is contingent on the price of metals and the actual production rate the company is capable of.

Bascially you cannot do it. At least though you should look into, and attempt to understand what constitutes high quality ore for those metals and roughly how costly it is to extract in different situations.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.