[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I should be in London, new York, San Francisco or LA enjoying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: QYPlmPQ.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20KB, 638x547px
>I should be in London, new York, San Francisco or LA enjoying my youth by working hard and playing hard
>instead I'm in a 200k person UK city living at home at the age of 25 working a part time wagecuck job and unable to pass white collar job interviews in London due to autism
>can't motivate myself to do productive stuff in my free time, I just waste time
>been like this for almost two years

RIP My 20s and possibly life prospects.

I'm going to binge on ice cream to stop feeling bad for the remaining 4.5 hours of this day but then tomorrow I'll start working hard and eating healthily. This time I mean it...
>>
try r9k
>>
>>1827232
He did. They sent hm here
>>
Have you tried ritalin?
>>
File: gary.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
gary.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>1827228
What this >>1827362 faggot said. Sounds like ADD to me. Try Adderral or similar. Even nootropics like Piracetam works. Dont fear pills bro, they can change your life
>>
Do you live with an enabling mother?
>>
>>1827384
I do.
>>
>>1827362
I've been trying Concerta (a variant of Ritalin) for a week now but I'm still demotivated af. It helps me focus but on the wrong things (browsing 4chan and reddit). I keep avoiding the "boring" stuff I actually need to get done.

I want to try Adderall but I'm not sure how to ask my doctor for it.
>>
>>1827644
By "boring" stuff I mean schoolwork. I enjoy planning about starting a business, reading about business-economic stuff but I can't stop procastinating doing the schoolwork I need to do to pass.
>>
>>1827228
you are basically me except i live in the US.
>>
wait, i thought everyone was like this
>>
>>1827228
>should be in London, new York, San Francisco or LA enjoying my youth by working hard and playing hard
You don't have to live in a gigantic city to enjoy your youth. All of those cities you listed are infested with middle easterns and hispanics. Probably about 25% white. High crime rate, ridiculous rent prices, and the few hot white girls will be so ridiculously superficial and fake you'll want to vomit.
>>
>>1827228
>I want to have things
>Can't have things
>Sad

shut up you whiny faggot.
>>
>19 years old
>get 180k handed to me
>buy rental properties
>got a good paying job
>started going out with a playboy model
>lifes cash

now
>26 years old
>still have same job
>still have rental properties
>playboy girlfriend of 4 years makes more than me now with her own business (unrelated to playboy)
>shes inheriting half a million from her grandma that just passed away
>she loves me to death and probably won't ever leave me

moral of the story, i still hate life no matter how great it seems
>>
>>1827656
You don't want to pass, probably either because you don't like the direction your studies are taking you, or because you're afraid of running out of hoops to jump through.
>>
>>1827747

Fuck you.
>>
>move to SF after graduating from NYU Stern
>get 55k starting sales job at series B startup
>work my ass off for 2 years and company somehow IPOs
>get job offers at TWTR, FB, GOOG
>leave original job and then making 110k at 24
>do this for another 2 years
>hate my life and quit and move back home
>work in healthcare now for 70% of the pay but enjoy it way more

shit you're idolizing is overrated and cancer, soul sucking.

everyone is a hedonist or sociopath. in SF there's no culture and there's literal shit on the streets. Also the SJW thing has gotten out of control.

don't believe the hype. it's people justifying their life decisions. start your own business ASAP.
>>
>>1827228
Is it Hull?
>>
>>1827747
Lying on the internet
>>
File: 1476170354928.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476170354928.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>1827228
you should start smoking weed, that will help.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.