[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Countries free of PETA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Let's say i want to ceeate human artificial organs, but i firstly need to test them on dogs, which countries allow me to do that?
>>
File: Was_this_all.jpg (54KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
Was_this_all.jpg
54KB, 625x417px
>>1826303
Watch out for China. They extract organs from their prison population and sell them to the highest bidder. I don't think they would like competition.
>>
>>1826318
Damn chinks, worse than niggers and jews combined.
>>
File: 7a5.gif (20KB, 200x332px) Image search: [Google]
7a5.gif
20KB, 200x332px
>>1826363
what am I?

owned by the jew
in debt to the chink
fathered by a nigg

answer: american
>>
>>1826420
Hahaha
>>
>>1826303
Test on your children, you sack of shit.:^)
>>
>>1826303
You will be allowed to test it in most countries if your theory and prototype work perfectly fine and are bettervthan the current ones.

There are better ways to test it than directly plant it into a animal but your question proves that you've got no basic knowledge and will never be able to create anything meaningful.
>>
>>1826433
I can develop a thing as soon as i get tome money and someone who can build my prototypes.
>>
>>1826455
The researches to create a theory are available infact and you do not need to test them on animals as long as it is not widely accepted.

IF you manage to find the right material and a way to produce the prototype in a 'cheap' way then get the patent, present it to rich folks and they'll sponsor you.
It is as easy as it sounds if your prototype is theoretically meant to be working.

The real issue is the manufacturing.

We got the fundamental knowledge and there are more smart people than you'd expect, but we can hardly produce better organs except for using the ones of animals, which gets us to morals because the ability to modify the DNA is the next logical step to 'produce' the best possible organs
>>
>>1826303
Do you have the type of money and influence to get very, very late on a game that you have no expertise nor experience in?

https://3dprint.com/119885/wake-forest-3d-printed-tissue/

Anthony atala is already on human trials none the less animals, his been doing your wet dreams since 08
>>
>>1826303
America has plenty of experiments in humanizing animal models.

>“Biomedical researchers have created and used animal models containing human cells for decades to gain valuable insights into human biology and disease development.

http://osp.od.nih.gov/under-the-poliscope/2016/08/next-steps-research-using-animal-embryos-containing-human-cells
>>
Thank you for the answers gentlemen.
>>
>>1826786
I highly recommend to get into organ-support gadgets instead or dna-modification - depending on your interests
>>
>>1826303
Why would you test them on dogs and not pigs or chimps?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.