[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: zombie9_258.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zombie9_258.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
What do you do when you lose half your income on trying to day trade and none of the 100 jobs you applied to hire you even if you offer to work for minimum wage. Im in a bit of a hole here.

I speak some japanese and know a little coding.
>>
>>1826022

I look at why my resume sucks asshole

I start working on some open source projects to bolster my Github

I begin to call employers on further applications and take more initiative
>>
>>1826023
I have no resume. All i do is fill out online applications

I have no coding portfolio. I just did a bunch of unity projects when I was a teen of crappy FPS games. But I guess I could try to get popular account and combine it with AdSense

Ive entered stores ive applied to ask about my application and they get annoyed and tell me just to wait for a response.
>>
>>1826022
>lose half your income on trying to day trade and none of the 100 jobs you applied to hire you even if you offer to work for minimum wage.
I don't understand do you have a job or not?
>>
>>1826046
no job mayn. Closest I get is phone interviews.

I think im being replaced by mexicans and transgendered people.
>>
>>1826028

Make a resume

You need to focus on coding because you want to code

Sounds like you're only applying at big box stores. These online systems take in huge volumes of applications and strip down candidates based on all types of things. Apply at small businesses.
>>
>>1826050
How do I make a resume when i have nothing to put on it besides a highschool diploma?

What should I code? I could pretty much build anything i think, just dont know what.

Just applying to whatever snagajob puts out for me
>>
>>1826054

You put your education, volunteering, projects, hobbies, skills. It's more than just "this is where ive worked before"

Can you think of a problem in your life that you could fix by code? If so, code that

Look harder than that holy shit. That's like thinking an answer doesn't exist because it's not in the first couple results on Google. Look in newspapers, more than a single job site, craigslist, gumtree, etc
>>
File: 1486078833681.png (371KB, 551x694px) Image search: [Google]
1486078833681.png
371KB, 551x694px
>>1826061
>Can you think of a problem in your life that you could fix by code? If so, code that
Yeah. An algorithm that helps people without 25 k not lose $1000 dollars day trading.

I dont actually like coding enough to pursue it. I just have experience and thought it would open job opportunities. I prefer writing and drawing.

Literally, the majority of all the phone calls ive gotten were from acting on snagajob position the day after its posted.
>>
>>1826072

Sort out your attitude first otherwise you're just going to continue deflecting reasonable advice.
>>
>>1826076
>You have to become a programming entrepreneur with little coding experience, make a resume boasting your pathetic life, and apply to more jobs

I hate living
>>
>>1826084

Yep, you need to sort the attitude first.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.