[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys so i moved to sweden, wondering if you guys have any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Hey guys so i moved to sweden, wondering if you guys have any tips with scandinavian stocks?

Trying to find a new non-otc low captial investments, was hoping for something in the marijuana stocks but all i can find is Heliospectra that sell grow lights internationally. Unfortunately not a whole lot of movement in the last year.

Anything you guys can recommend?
>>
>>1825788
Invest in KBAB
>>
>>1825796
If there was a kbab i would invest for the kek of it
>>
sweden has a stock market?

marijuana stocks had a massive run recent weeks. theres nothing wrong with "investing" in OTC stocks. as long as you know, investing means trying to get on the side of the pumper.
marijuanas can still run quite a bit given that they just crashed for 3 days in a row and is just starting to rebound.

the only thing i would traditionally invest in on the OTC market are FMCC, FNMA, and all its little related stocks, because it sounds like theres a good chance those 2 might get freed from government ownership which increases their potential by many times
>>
>Anything you guys can recommend?
try not to get raped by tyrone
>>
>>1825804
Get next to free trading through swedish banking but can't invest outside of nasdaq omx and dow. Im still pretty new to all this but i invested 600 euro in swedish steel when trump won and doubled my money so trying to keep it going
>>
>>1825788
marijuanas on OTC: CNBX, OWCP, MNTR, CBIS, MJNA, MSRT, CNAB

all potential massive gains after you buy them at lows
>>
>>1825796

LMAO
>>
>>1825818
I appreciate it but again, I can't invest in OTC they only give me options with NASDAQ OMX and DOW
>>
>>1825822
thats weird, maybe its just your bank. OTC should be available to everyone. ask an offshore broker like suretrader or alliance trader if you want
>>
File: 1463756903204.jpg (208KB, 544x757px) Image search: [Google]
1463756903204.jpg
208KB, 544x757px
>>1825788
danske bank, genmab and vws are probably your best picks from the danish side of the scandinavian stock market.
>>
>>1825788
Dunno how Swedish ABB are these days. They make decent robotics.

Try to figure out what Qviberg that owns Oresund invests in. He tends to do solid analysis.

The only vaguely marijuana related stock in Sweden is indeed heliospectra. IF they have some cool patents, they might be movers.

Swedish stocks have been booming the last year or two, so there is a real risk of corrections.

SCA seems to be recommended. "Dull" bluechip, but might be just the ticket. I guess

Oriflame should boom if Russian restrictions are removed
>>
>>1825788
g r e n a d e s
r
e
n
a
d
e
s
>>
>>1825788
Where in Sweden do you live? I'm from a smal village 45 minutes away from Malmö :^)

Invest in Securitas, Fingerprint (yeah ik it''s hyped up but it has halfed in price and will probably go up 50-100% soon), NGEx Resources etc.
>>
>>1825788

short everything because sweden will be fucking dead within the next 10 years
>>
>>1826487
off you go to /pol
you can only meme if you've left your country
>>
>>1825788
If you're looking for a good broker Nordnet is quite good. It's the cheapest I think. Then there's degiro, it's also cheap.

Also consider buying novo nordisk stocks now. They are low now right now and it's a stable firm. they just took a dive today because a director in one part of the firm quit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.