[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Profitable youtube channel ideas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: eIyPt.jpg (259KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
eIyPt.jpg
259KB, 1024x680px
Profitable youtube channel ideas?
>>
>>1825533

fuck off
>>
>>1825533
>>1825548

peak /biz/ right here
>>
>>1825548
Nah
>>
>>1825533
makeup, DIY building shit, singing/music, even vlogging if you can fake having an interesting life....just anything BUT gaming
>>
>>1825577
Gaming is oversaturated, huh?
>>
>>1825533

scene in the pic is awesome. where is it?germany/switzerland/austria/italy?
>>
>>1825533
Your question is just wrong.

You need to do something that you really really like to do, as in something you would do even if you didn't get paid. To make any money from YouTube you're going to have to "put in your year". That means a year of making pennies per video, having a microscopic subscriber count, this year is the time when most people quit. But for those who truly love it and they aren't just doing it for the money, they will see success. They will have gone through a few pivots, they will be making every video better than the last, they will keep building subscribers and building momentum, google will give their channel "authority" and more and more algorithmic exposure, you subs will tell more and more people, people who stumble on your channel will have more videos to binge watch.

This whole process will take a year, that's if you are BOTH consistent and have good content. I've seen people that are really consistent and upload their content multiple times a week for 2 years but their content is shit, so they are still pulling under 100 views a video. I've seen people that release great content but their uploads are all over the place and they aren't growing as a channel.

If you want to do YouTube to make money, just fucking die in a hole, we don't need any more of you. It has to be something you would do even if for your entire life you never made a single cent off of it.
>>
>>1825533
> How to train your cat videos
> "How to cook for Vegans stuff that doesn't taste like rabbit food"
> Novelty bong rip videos...
> "In case you missed it..." summaries of the latest news and memes for people who finally want to jump on the bandwagon

Basically anything that fills a NEED.
Also remember the real money is in merchandise, not ads....

unless your channel happens to have videos like "best car accident lawyers in L.A." or "What to do if you're looking for a financial planner in oakland"
Finance. Law Firm. and Insurance generally pay the most money for adwords.

But you need to have a merch. op going on if you really want to pull in the legit $$$ also that makes you not platform specific
>>
>>1825533
I have been heavily considering IRL trolling videos.

Had an idea for a device that shoots a rod into bike spokes if you go over a certain speed and just leave a camera on it. Then those guys with the rop and tazers beat me to it. They got millions of views.

After i was recently robbed i have descided to pursue it.

Going to hollow out cavities in some blown up chainsaws and stuff.

Gonna buy a yeti cooler and put one of those exploding ink bags in it and rig a trip wire net or alarm to it.

Shit like that.

Pretty much anything funny and not harmful in case some jackass monor tries to steal my cooler.

I just bought a running crown vic today to turn into a personal bait car.

Any other ideas?

Think people will like my shit?
>>
>>1825548
Lol this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.