[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snapchat IPO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: snapchat-money-dollars1-ss-1920.jpg (525KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
snapchat-money-dollars1-ss-1920.jpg
525KB, 1920x1080px
Well, the big days tomorrow.

What does /biz/ think of this new player? Worthless piece of millennial shit or the future of the tech game?

Whos gettin in on the IPO action?
>>
>>1824675
it's a shit investment
cut ties with anyone who gets in
>>
Its gonna go up due to retards immediately buying it, then tank in a few hours to -40%
>>
>>1824717
This, most likely.

I'm no expert, but it seems like IPO underwriters like to overprice stocks. If they underpriced the stock, it would immediately jump, and that looks like a ploy to enrich shareholders. That's probably just my selective memories of other IPOs though.
>>
Im pumping 5k into it and selling the second i see 10%
>>
>>1824717
I know contrarian investment is king but is that how people are really gonna act though? Whats the actual market sentiment here?

Have they not learned from the hugely hyped Facebook IPO?

Wouldnt it be smarter at this point to just buy because everyone thinks itll drop?
>>
So the general sentiment here is non interest one way or another.

Seems like an interesting event either way. Probly gonna be a tremendous failure. Absolutely gonna be entertaining regardless.
>>
>>1824738

name one tech IPO that didn't drop after an initial spike.

just fucking buy it and forget about it, or scoop it up after the dip.

last year if you bought all of the tech IPOs at the bell, you'd be up 56% on the year.
>>
And to be honest Evan Spiegel is punchable.
>>
>>1824675
>Worthless piece of millennial shit

ding ding ding
>>
File: original[1].jpg (12KB, 238x220px) Image search: [Google]
original[1].jpg
12KB, 238x220px
>>1825263
>last year if you bought all of the tech IPOs at the bell, you'd be up 56% on the year.
>you'd be up 56% on the year.
you'd be up 56% on THE YEAR.

Waiting a whole year to make 56%...........JUST LOL.

Somebody is caught in the "investing" meme. You probably change you car's oil every 3,000 miles too, because the oil is "dirty". . . . good good. . . . keep it up goyim.
>>
>By the end of 2016, the app had over 156 million users worldwide

156 million users worldwide is kinda lackluster, There seems to be a lot of hype around this app for some reason.
>>
File: Travolta.jpg (27KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Travolta.jpg
27KB, 200x150px
>>1824675
the funny thing is, there are people in /biz/ that unironically think that Snapchat will do good in the long run.

Now donate me some mETH 0x337ccAb3418b670eF30EAa3d1514171176fbE3fa
>>
>>1824675
snapchat is losing to Instagram Stories. The only thing snapchat has going for it is the puppy filters. Instagram Stories is way more accessible and easier to understand. And you just see the stories of people you follow on Instagram, while on Snapchat you have to already know the person's username to add them.
>>
>>1824675
Snapchat is the queerest app on the planet. It will dump
>>
Log of Shit Investments estimates that Snap, Inc. will increase slightly with the high demand for shares then decrease before finally increasing in the long run.
Log of Shit Investment Option Rating: LOSIOR: Buy
>>
File: BANE..jpg (25KB, 499x335px) Image search: [Google]
BANE..jpg
25KB, 499x335px
>>1824675
Biz Vlogs seems to be optimistic about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7jzMN9x778

Snapchat could be profitable as soon as 2018.
>>
>>1824731
you will most likely see 20% in the first week, then id sell.
>>
The share price per stock is going to be at $18, facebook is at ~$135, and twitter is at $15 but was initially at $41, spiked after a few months and died off. I think snapchat has enough utility to make it to $50 maybe even $70 before it dies off.

>>1825584
true but facebook and instagram are just imitating snapchat. I understand that it isnt about who does it first its about who does it better but maybe snapchat glasses will take off.
>>
>>1825713
Why do I always see this guy here?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.