[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the fuck is SpaceX going public?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
When the fuck is SpaceX going public?
>>
probably never
elon has enough from tesla going public
the liabilities they face make a law suit very probable
don't even think the people behind it want it to be profitable
>>
Is there any other ways to get into space as a normal investor?
It's going to be a high-risk, long bet, but there will certainly be some companies that will go to the moon, both literally, as well as figuratively.
Luxemburg somehow has the idea to become the european space country, so that is something to watch, and there is also some private involvement in the launching of the european arianne rockets, but I wouldn't know any shares to buy.
>>
>>1824004
Isn't France the European space country? I haven't checked recently, but they use to fund the majority of the European space program, and the launch pad is in French soil in Guyana.
>>
>>1824335
Yeah, but Luxemburg wants to get into asteroid mining. But more as a place for finance and research.
http://www.spaceresources.public.lu/en/index.html
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidschrieberg1/2017/01/24/asteroid-mining-the-next-grand-venture-of-tiny-luxembourg/#18c33e0d375a
>>
>>1823963
>Buy small property near KSC
>Set up OCR to watch launch
>Detect failure, instantly buy huge numbers of shorts on SpaceX
>>
>>1825503
who the fuck would sell you space x shares to short during a launch?
>>
>>1823963
yeah and come back with cancer nty
>>
Not until they get to Mars. If they go public before that, retarded investors would demand them allocating all their focus on satellite launches and government contracts.
>>
>>1823963
How the fuck does Space X even earn revenue?
>>
>>1825937
Gibs
>>
>>1825509
Nobody because that's not how shorting works. Your broker "loans" you the shares to short and you pay interest on those shares while your position remains net short. ScottTrade may not have the shares in some instances but rest assured Morgan Stanley, JPM, GS could always find them for you.
>>
>>1823963
When all the Ethereum lads need a lift to the moon
>>
I was looking around space a bit more, and it turns out you can actually invest in Deep Space Industries!
>https://www.spacestarters.com/investments/deep-space-industries#beschreibung
But you can't get shares, but can loand them money for a fixed period (10 years!) and hopefully get back 7 times as much in the end.
Now DSI seems legit (lots of media coverage), but I don't have any idea about the spacestarters platform.
So far, only DSI is on them, but their whole marketing blurbs are talking about how you should diversify your investment, and about all the different categories they are having…
Anyone heard of them?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.