[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you drive traffic to ebooks on Amazon so people purchase them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: free-ebook-image.jpg (2MB, 1722x1115px) Image search: [Google]
free-ebook-image.jpg
2MB, 1722x1115px
How do you drive traffic to ebooks on Amazon so people purchase them?
>>
>>1823878

Get someone to write some clickbait bullshit about it and pass it around Facebook.
>>
>>1823878
>What's your value proposition for each book?
>Who are the primary and secondary audience's for this VP?

Market your ebook agressivley to them on the forums those audiences frequent, target facebook posts to them etc. etc. etc.

congratulations, you drove traffic.

Also work on your copy.
>>
>>1823878

you're already too late to make money by selling ebooks unless you're genius on your topic.
>>
>>1823878
>get people to read more
>get people to pirate more *cough* libgen
>get people to realize that longing for "the paper feel" is a bullshit excuse
>>
>selling ebooks

I read a lot and have only spent $7 on my kindle
>>
1. Find the pinpoint keywords that best describe your novel.
ex) if it's gay smut,
yaoi, bara, gay, book, literature, novel, tumblr

2. Activate a Facebook ad campaign and enter those keywords. Tweak the age group you are targeting.

3. Link the campaign to your book's Amazon page.

4. ????

5. Profit!

You can adjust your budget. Even 5 dollars a day will drive constant "targeted" traffic to your book.
>>
>>1824494
Normies buy books. You can make six figure selling ebooks.
>>
>>1823878
1. Find hundreds of Amazon reviewers that have their contact info listed (about 1% of them).
(or buy 'em. https://reviewersforbooks.com

2. Put the book in a correct main niche, but a very unpopular secondary niche.

3. Offer a copy of the book in exchange for the review. (still OK with Amazon, but only for books)

4. Book automatically gets placed on best-seller list in that secondary niche. You get the bestseller-badge, and you can forever after call it a bestseller., and you can call yourself a bestselling author.

5. ?

6. Profit..
>>
pay someone with a decent following on youtube to review/recommend it
>>
>>1825252
>>1824512

does this actually work though?
>>
>>1825506
Unless your book is shit, yes. It is a well known method. All the cool kids are doing it.

But on the other hand, if you think that YOUR book is gonna earn you six figures, you are probably wrong.

What most people do not get, is that publishing and writing is very much in flux right now.

Listen to these to understand the basics of these changes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jeo9qno0DmY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AS5AGX8mMs

Dude's got a great channel.
>>
Why not make a solar charging case for, let's say, the kindle paperwhite?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.