[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is having a political opinion good for business?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Is having a political opinion good for business?
>>
>>1823004
Depends on which business you're in.
>>
>>1823008
Selling food. Most people that know me know that I hate liberals, lefties, SJW's etc. Was thinking of starting a Food Page on Facebook to start however I worry my prior opinions won't attract potential clients
>>
>>1823004

Never.

Voicing a political opinion will help you in life about 0.000001% of the time.
>>
>>1823019
this
>>
Depends on your location.

If you're in commiefornia, then you pretend to be a retarded liberal, even if you're actually an intelligent person.

If you're in an intelligent part of the country (red states), then just be yourself
>>
It can fuck you up, especially if you live in some hellhole like CA

Good luck on that background check when Stacy from HR see's your MAGA posts
>>
>>1823013

Look at the current political climate. It has NEVER worked out well for businesses to have anything other than complete agnosticism to politics.

Look at the whole Kawasaki bike shitshow. Left leaning people boycott the brand unless they apologize for something the company never said or did. The company makes a statement and alienates the Right people so now they are boycotting. Look at Uber, Ford or whatever beer company it was...

EVERY SINGLE TIME, it never works out well.
>>
>>1823024
>commiefornia
It's pretty hilarious.
There aren't any "Republicans" on the coast.
Just Democrats and "Independents".
>>
>>1823004
>>1823013
I'd suggest to stay Apolitical.

Personally I never discuss politics with anyone in real life because 99% of people are idiots who you won't be able to get through with logic anyway. They're so uneducated and stupid it's just pointless even bothering to spend any time on it. And politics easily breaks relationships, so you have a good chance of losing friends and family members over something that AT BEST will work out 1/10000 times, at least for my political beliefs.
>>
>>1823785
Nordstrom worked out well, and that was very recently. You just have to realize what your clientbase leans towards
>>
>>1823004
Parroting political opinions is good for business.
Implying you agree with your customer's politics is even better.

Be whatever your customers want you to be!
>>
>>1823019
this place is not about politics. It's about surviving.
>>
>>1823004

People who don't agree with you politically is potential lost $$. Why risk it just so you can masturbate your worthless opinions everywhere?
>>
>>1823004
No, its not good in any sense
its just endless folly, the world of people goes up and down, i personally have no business following them in thier ups and owns
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.