[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a full time job which i go to 40 hours/ week, but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0231.jpg (38KB, 473x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0231.jpg
38KB, 473x311px
So I have a full time job which i go to 40 hours/ week, but I wouldnt mind making some extra cash.
Do you guys have any suggestions for side businesses that I can run in the afternoons and weekends? I like my job and make decent money, I just find that I have alot of free time that I feel like im wasting.
I wouldnt say I really have any hobbies, other than maybe lifting. Im good with tools and have good people skills.

Do you guys have side businesses that are actually profitable?

I'm Australian if it matters.
>>
Oral fellatio.
>>
>>1821667
Sell coke
Grow weed
Profitable AF

Buy solar panels and use that energy to power your weed growing operation, its untraceable.
>>
>>1821667
Not at all. Been trying.

You have any idea what heavy equipment operators make across the pond? Been considering going over there to visit friends for like 6 months and running equipment.
>>
>>1821679
this guy is actully telling you the truth... stick to weed, coke is alot more riskier since the people u deal with aren't always the loser beta pothead / teenagers
>>
>>1821667
sell portable, personal size petrol huffing devices
>>
>>1821667
Get into kneepad business. According to this board, it's massive.
>>
Bump
Wouldn't mind some actually suggestions
Not looking to get rich from this, just for some extra cash and experience
>>
>>1823996
I think you have two options:

Either chase reliable money and get a part time job during those hours.

Or get experience through attempting to set up your own business
>>
>>1821679
Can confirm selling weed CAN be very profitable, but for it to be profitable it's pretty much a full time job.

Never sold coke, never will. My high school friend does that now and he's in and out of jail all the time and generally a mess.
>>
>>1821667
You could try buying beat up cars and restoring them
>>
go browse a dollar store and look for things to flip on etsy.
I buy wooden boxes from a craft store, do some inlay work to the tops, stain them, and sell them.

you could do the same with Hairbrushes. Buy some copper wire and inlay initials into the back or some shit. My local one sells Floral stuff like red and blue wire. It would look cool inlaid into some wood.
Buy turquoise, crush it, carve out a design, sprinkle it in, and add super glue.

Go buy a ton of 18650 battery banks from China, charge them, and sell them at a local music festival, 5k, or farmers market for 3 times what you paid.
>>
Ideally u could attempt 3 things.
1.Use the money you have to buy and then reselll items for profit.
2.try the stock market (must do your reasearch)
3. Save up enough money to either create a new buisness or buy an already exhausting one but that requires a lot of time, money, and dedication
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.