[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate me /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: clip2 - Copy.png (85KB, 1739x466px) Image search: [Google]
clip2 - Copy.png
85KB, 1739x466px
Rate me /biz/
>>
>>1821145
>crypto currencies
>gold/silver
>equities are gold/silver companies or literal memestocks

congrats you are retarded
>>
>>1821145
You have a pitifully low position on ethereum as a percentage of assets

Don't invest in fucking ethereum classic. Don't invest in memestocks. Divest from gold and silver, there's no point in even owning those with your very small total portfolio value.

Since your portfolio is small, I won't aggressively tell you to buy blue chips and index funds. I will tell you that if you seek high risk investments, going long with a significant portfolio percentage on Bitcoin, Monero, and Ethereum is solid//
>>
File: homer74.gif (18KB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
homer74.gif
18KB, 300x403px
>>1821169
>congrats you are retarded

Damn you're right. There was a typo and not all the cells were selected, so the actual total should be $7,701.220 of literal meme stocks, gold, etc.
>>
File: 5c742e933a63e6eaca21ff10e16313c1.jpg (105KB, 564x1128px) Image search: [Google]
5c742e933a63e6eaca21ff10e16313c1.jpg
105KB, 564x1128px
>>>/fa/12273088
>>>/fa/12273088
>>>/fa/12273088

Need some help /biz/
>>
>>1821180
Thanks for the advice. I'll take a closer look at ethereum.
>>
dump your shitcoins
buy hitler paintings
>>
>>1821145
I don't want to be a dick, but you said "rate me" so here it goes. I don't know what your plans are with this money or how long you plan on keeping it but:
>$2,558 in bitcoin
Bitcoin is an outdated technology, the fundamentals don't look very good for bitcoin. I don't see a lot of opportunity there desu. Seems like a really big percentage for something that's not very promising and is just going to get more and more outdated.
>all that money in poloniex
Nigger are you retarded? Poloniex is not a bank, people have lost millions keeping their money on exchanges. Get that shit out of there.
>pitifully small amount in ethereum
Like that other guy said, you seriously need to increase your stake in ethereum. Do research and you will see that ethereum is the next step in human evolution, on par with discovering fire and the industrial revolution. People are just going to keep making more and more dapps for ethereum and it will get better and better. I also second dumping the worthless ETClassic.
>ripple
I'm guessing you haven't done a lot of due diligence on it or you would have your own ripple wallet. Or maybe you are lending out your ripple, but like I said there is way too much counterparty risk on polo. Dump it in the drain and read about ethereum.
>gold
Why the huge boner for gold and gold stocks? Whatever floats your boat, man, but I don't see gold as a good asset or even a safe asset.
>XTI Aircraft
Interesting investment. Interesting.
>$15 of penny stock
wut
>1 share of California Resource company
But why?

I don't know what your strategy is, or what your financial goals/situation is, but to me it seems like you need more money in stocks. If I was you I would switch out my bitcoin for ethereum, sell the rest of my crypto, sell all my gold shit, and put the cash in index funds. Or if you want, you can dedicate your life to picking stocks, that could be fun.
>>
File: getrekt.png (8KB, 371x251px) Image search: [Google]
getrekt.png
8KB, 371x251px
Get rekt son.
23 and i work at mcds.
>>
>>1821633
>both long and short on bitcoin
Explain yourself. Also:
>DTE stock
>$101.09 per share
>$2654.83 dollars worth
> = 26.26 shares
>.26
>>
>>1821737
Oh, my bad, long is my >1 year
short is my <1 year, that's for my taxes if I decided to sell.

For DTE and American Cent,
Dividend Reinvestment my friendo.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.