[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

financial benefits of marriage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1484917007653.jpg (34KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
1484917007653.jpg
34KB, 500x433px
What are the financial benefits(tax breaks, discounts, ect...) of getting married in the United States and the State of Texas?
>>
>>1821043
google
>>
none. Just get a surrogate and pay for day care. will be way cheaper than a wife.
>>
>>1821043
Literally a marginal break on your taxes. Just search single vs married filing jointly on your taxes and then compare how much you earn and what bracket youll be in.
>>
Please kys and stop making this thread every other day

Literally no one is going to marry you op
>>
My wife was a 5'9 blonde virgin and she now makes 6 figures. Almost everyone else I know married a hooker that divorced them after 3-5 years and took them for tens of thousands of dollars. It's a mine field out there.
>>
>>1821095
>your wife earns $0 and you have to run an entire family on your salary alone, here's your literal break on marginal taxes!
>>
Only reason marriage would be a noticeable financial benefit is if you marry a girl richer than you and you as the male somehow manage to come out with the alimony rewards later on.
>>
>>1821043
Assuming she works:
>Share housing costs
>Combine income to buy nice things
>Some tax advantages as per >>1821095
>>
>>1821086
What's the benefit of having a child?
>>
You basically have 2 incomes instead of 1. It's the only benefit of having a spouse and moving in with a woman in general. But you're better off finding a good best friend to live with and split expenses 50/50.

I lived with a woman for 3 years. It was fucking terrible. She didn't care at all for paying bills. She would drive her car after the tags expired for weeks before getting it renewed. She wanted to go out to dinner every single day. She was always spending money online buying stupid shit. I was basically paying all of the bills while she got to spend her entire check on shopping, and she made slightly more than I did.

I never even confronted her because I was a beta faggot at the time. I just packed up while she was at work and left, while still paying for the rent until the lease expired.

I now live in a shared house with 2 other guys. One guy is a manager at a restaurant in an amusement park. We get free season passes to the place basically. The other guy works at a bank. I work in the front office of a plastic factory. We all make roughly the same. $55-65K. We split all of the bills equally without a hiccup. We take turns ordering pizza about every 2-3 nights. We share a ton of shit. We
re all bros. We have huge cookouts on weekends and it's been a lot more fun and less stressful than living with a woman.
>>
>>1821043
Tax breaks and increased borrowing power.

Also it might not seem like much to you permavirgins on here but one day you might want kids and to set up a family trust so predatory partners can't rob them
>>
>>1821882
Nice. Seems like it all worked out in the end. I live with my girlfriend and with my bestfriend with his girlfriend. The 4 of us spit the bill and share the living area nicely. We also hang out alot. Its nice
>>
Texas is a community property state. That means half of anything you earn after date of marriage is your wifes, and vice versa. Marriage saves you tax money if one spouse earns much less then the other.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.