[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy Business Ideas that might actually work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: businessman-wallpaper-9.jpg (434KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
businessman-wallpaper-9.jpg
434KB, 1920x1440px
I have an idea for a business /biz/

It's basically a car parking fine insurance. You buy insurance, the cost of which is based on your risk and history of accumulating parking fines, which say starts at £30 per year per car.

You're then covered for any fines you get, which may sound trivial, but it essentially gives you guaranteed parking anywhere in case of emergencies or half urgent scenarios.

Say you're trying to find a parking space on valentines day for a dinner you've booked with your gf. You drive around a bit but there are no spaces because it's busy. With my insurance you can easily park wherever the fuck you like without worrying about whether or not you'll get slapped with a ticket.

Your mindset with this would be to think that it's ok to do once or twice because you may not get given a ticket anyway, and if you do it's only the once and it's not going to affect your rate that much.

The upside as a business model is that frugal people tend to buy insurance and remain frugal and wouldn't accumulate tickets much anyway.

Anyone think this is a legit good idea? Completely untapped market.
>>
>Every single customer you have gets 20 tickets in the first month because to them, "ticket insurance" means "free parking anywhere"
>they all cancel after the first month and you have to pay for their tickets

Yeah great idea OP, I'll be your first customer.
>>
>>1820218
Also, I have another business idea for you OP. Bankruptcy insurance.

>charge $50/month
>if customer is in danger of bankruptcy your company will bail them out of any and all debt obligations
>same point as your first idea about how frugal people buy insurance and frugal people would totally still be frugal even if they had a get out of jail free card.
>infinite profit

I'll be your first customer for this one as well
>>
>>1820227
>they try to claim for more tickets
>hit the claim limit that all types of insurance have
>try to cancel
>the contract they signed (like all insurance) means they can't or have to pay a cancellation fee

Do you even have the most basic knowledge of insurance? I left those things out because they're standard with insurance
>>
>>1820235
>>1820236
please stop shouting retarded things in my thread
>>
>>1820218
Insurance is a scam.
>>
>>1820254
not from the provider's perspective, easy money from a new type of insurance
>>
>>1820218
Good idea. Nicked it thanks op
>>
>>1820218
isn't this exactly what street shitters do with train tickets or something? i remember have read about how there are mafias that you could pay ""insurance"" and ride the train for "free" in pajeetland and if an inspector catches you, you go with the fine and they refund you.

of course it's not legal.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.