[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

This is a motivation thread.
Share stories, life goals, whatever gets you motivated.
Personally I don't want to go back doing hard labor I did a few years back. That shit was hard and demoralizing.
>>
File: R8_V10_Plus.jpg (70KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
R8_V10_Plus.jpg
70KB, 770x433px
The biggest motivation kick for me is browsing cars for sale. It's kinda stupid but it gets me going
>>
File: 20150413-K.jpg (3MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
20150413-K.jpg
3MB, 2656x1494px
>>1820008
I do the same. Cars and nice apartments/houses. Iam not even that much interested in cars.
>>1819993

The biggest motivation is to travel to nice places anytime I want. (And of cuorse to never work as a wagecuck ever again)
>>
>>1819993

I want the money and time to create massive videogame projects I've always wanted to do... And also have the time to sit and play them.
>>
>>1819993
>40k in the hole
>wage cucked with a shit night job
>I think about killing myself every time I go to sleep
>>
>>1819993
If I don't work hard and make millions then I'll never be able to interrupt someone saying "well you have to hand it to the Kardashians..." by cutting them off with "but I made my fortune without being a piece of shit".
>>
I want to hit financial independence so I can spend time doing what I'm interested in. Meditation, exercise, building businesses, game programming. I have so many good ideas that are relegated to my free time.
>>
>>1820190
>building businesses
That should be a lucrative one, no?
>>
>>1820624
Yea, but it's also risky. If I'm set financially I can take that risk.
>>
File: 1419287761707.gif (316KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1419287761707.gif
316KB, 500x500px
>>1820092
my situation isn't as bad as i thought. thanks anon.
>>
bump with an air balloon, something I want to have in the future.
>>
>>1819993
I want my husband to stop worrying about having to work for a living, and I want to be able to take care of my parents in their old age.

Slowly getting there. I don't expect it to be easy, but so far I make (a bit of) money with one business and am on track to open up a second this April.

To be honest, it's hard to be motivated on a specific level oftentimes, but I like to think that even just a minuscule, tiny amount of progress is better than none at all. That helps me keep going.
>>
>>1820769
Not as risky as you might think, but then again, I suppose it depends on the business.

I started my business while working my wage cuck job. The hours were pretty long, and it sucked for a few months, but it gave me some security.
>>
>>1819993
Have to get rich or ill die broke.

Grow up doing man work.

Dissabled.

Cannot live on dissibility.

Cannot take pain meds cause job.

Learning to invest and work smarted while less physical.

Crippling myself for life was almost the worst experience of my life. But it was humbling.

Taughtbmebi need dedication and mental mindset of an investor since ibcant just go work for more money.

More of a sad tale then motivation.

So i guess freedom.

I want to play world of warcraft, wat up at noon, and descide if want to do some mob grinding or check my messages and dealbwith the investments...
>>
>>1820008
...is that an audi with a v10 badge?

WHAT IS IT?
>>
>>1820092
Dont do it mang.

I was 40k in the whole with shit creditm. Ditnt pay my bills. Defaulted on my student loans. Got uirt at work to the tune of 60k and 1.5 years off work.

5 years of 80-90 hour weeks paying shit off and fixing my credit. Looking at buying a 3rd house. Just got a big raise while also cutting my spending so gonna buy silver and play with some of it gambling in the stock market.

Was a long and painful road but it does get better bro.

Lost a good friend to suicide last year and words cannot describe how bad it fucked up our circle.

Life is mostly suffering unless u can make it your bitch. And its not easy.

After many trips to a shrink and enought booze to kill a bull rhino i descided to start hanging out with positive people i know and like. And just try and emulate wtf they do and see how and why they are so happy.

The phrase fake it till u make it rings true bro.

I still want to kms daily but my friends and family think im better off now than ever. Im not a big fan of lying to everyone but if im going to be miserable and suicidal all day every day at least i can go visit friends and keep them from feeling this way
>>
>>1820769
Bingo.
>>
>>1822173
r8
that used to be my dream car and then i grew up
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.