[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Californian here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0339.png (682KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.png
682KB, 600x800px
Is dope growing /biz/ approved? I work a menial customer service job and every day I notice more people are in this weed frenzy in California. The young kids are all stoned and trying to stay that way and the old folks want to know what's all the fuss about. I think this is a result of the legalization proposition from november. I have noticed over the last decade or so that my medicinal marijuana has become noticeably stronger on average with a much wider variety that seems to keep expanding every year.
In the wake of recreational legalization, should I quit my job to grow cannabis or to go find work in the cannabis industry? Any west coast /biz/inessmen got tips for a rookie?
>>
>>1819654

As someone involved in the current MMJ industry, the new "legalization" has made it LESS profitable for cannabis; it was non-profit only before prop 64.

The only way to make good returns off growing cannabis is to grow high quality, hydroponic, indoor stuff. Outdoor / Greenhouse quality stuff is shit and will flood the market as any moron can grow it.

The difference will be in how little good stuff is available, but skills are hard to come by and it takes a reasonable amount of knowledge and all of the serious guys are cliqued up to ensure they don't get pushed out.

Do you have capital or are you just looking for a job?
>>
>>1819665
I already have a job working for a nutrient producer and I am very interested in indoor hydroponic growing.. because I figure whatever method grows the stuff the quickest is best for breeding plants worth keeping... what are the popular indoor growing methods that you see? I see a lot of videos of commercial growers using rock wool. Do you happen to know why more do not use dwc systems? Because I read this grows the plants faster even than rock wool. But i have trouble finding evidence of commercially successful growers using dwc.

also for someone new to the game wouldn't a greenhouse be a good learning tool? Like to jump start some breeding, or as an extra space for mothers? Even if my end goal is to produce all my flowers indoors.

Many Thanks
>>
>>1819665
pics?
>>
>>1820317
you should ask 420chan
>>
>>1820425
No

I prefer /biz/ over that furry convention
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.