[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logically, why should anyone trust the advice given here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: baneposter-vs-hothead.png (74KB, 892x810px) Image search: [Google]
baneposter-vs-hothead.png
74KB, 892x810px
Even if we assume that the people on this board are well-versed in business and economics and are financially successful, which is unlikely, why also assume that they would give you good business advice? Why would they help someone who is a market competitor?
>>
>>1819643
Because while others may be competitiors, their impact on the market is so small that it doesn't effect me in any sense. It's not like a big player dropping a stock that causes the price to crash. As a small community we are effectively insignificant to the grand picture. We are parasites trying to suck a little blood from the mammoth.
>>
>>1819643
Because naturally people love teaching and helping others.

People feel a need to educate others and be an authority. That's why you have so many professionals in any area teaching others, often times even completely for free.
>>
>>1819643
are you some sort of newfag? we do it for the (you)s
>>
>>1819643

I naturally like helping people. Don't know what it is. Because if I was more self serving I would just hold on to my power and grow it to become more powerful and advantaged against my peers.

Can't take the money with you when you die, has always been my mindset.
>>
Buy ethereum
>>
>>1819643
You don't know if it's good or bad advice. That's why you don't follow blindly any advice given here.
You get some ideas or inspiration, some different point of views and try to apply some logical thinking. If it still makes sense to youi, then you may follow up with action.
You certainly do not follow a 'buy XXX it will rise I can guarantee' type of advice.
>>
>>1820361
Well said

/thread
>>
>>1819643
You shouldn't.

But...

You definitely shouldn't trust the fuckers who make blogs about how you can make money by listening to them.

You definitely shouldn't listen to the shitty news station that tells you what stocks to by.

You definitely shouldn't listen to the latest NY Times #1 best seller "read my book and be good with money forever!"

You should think for yourself and its easier to think for yourself when your on a board where you know the other person has zero accountability and is probably a 16 year old who thinks he's going to be a wallstreet player and that math isn't important for a buisnessman.
>>
>>1819643
Don't trust any hot tips, because all hot tips, here and in the real world are bullshit.

The information on platforms, the books recommended, and on careers can be real and useful.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.