[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's holding you back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

What's holding you back?
>>
>>1819335
nothing things are progressing just fine.
>>
Debt, lack of education, and living in a location with a terrible job market

>Debt
Trying to pay it off little by little

>Lack of education
Have about $700 more to pay back to the college before I can enroll again. Thinking of Accounting.

>Terrible job market
Once I graduate I plan on moving away. Trying to find a stable full time job, but every thing around here is some menial slavery temp job, part time min wage, or requires a bachelor degree to be a fucking office assistant doing data entry.
>>
>>1819335
the country i was born in. if you are born in a third world shithole, you are less than garbage.
>>
>>1819335
extremely lazy and get distracted way too easily
>>
>>1819335

>UNLESS YOU NEED SUCCESS LIKE YOU NEED TO BREATHE, YOU WILL NEVER BE SUCCESSFUL

E.T. is actually pretty dope about the extreme mindset required to change your life
>>
>>1819335
Myself, nothing else.

>Dropped out of school because I didn't get my depression under control before enrolling and got below a 3.0
>Couldn't return for years because I didn't hustle up to make money.
>Didn't do anything with those years I was out because I kept making excuses.

I've finally started cutting the bullshit, but I wish I had a degree already. But I've also come to learn that seeking a degree just for validation is a good way to be totally unprepared for the job market.
>>
>>1819335

The realization that nothing in life has any meaning, and death is the only adventure left.
>>
>>1819335
Having a family. Don't get married in your 20's, gents.
>>
>>1819718

Wow. I'm 30 and I wish just the opposite.

I have a thriving career and no one to celebrate the victory with.

:''' (
>>
>>1819335
>>1819372
I thinks there's some truth to this. When I'm at my wageslave job, I feel like my head's underwater. However most of my coworkers seem pretty complacent. Hell sometimes I hear them say they they like coming in because they get bored in their free time which boggles my mind.
>>
>>1819741
:<

gl anon I believe in you

remember there's a qt waifu for all of us.

go to events for things that you like and talk to people there, make your mission to find a billion friends. a qt will appear.
>>
>>1819335
Basically I live in assfuck connecticut and there's just nothing here but retired rich people and heroin addicts. Since I don't wanna sell heroin and there's no industry or anything to speak of it's a waste of my time. I wanna move away but I don't even know how. I'm trying to look into getting an apartment in a city down south or something but I don't have a job lined up.
>>
>>1820816
Bro, I'm in rural Oregon. It sucks dick. I contemplate suicide, desu.
>>
>>1819335
My pucci
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.