[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

me & wife live in a huge house that we split with our parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: moda-apartments-exterior.jpg (346KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moda-apartments-exterior.jpg
346KB, 1920x1080px
me & wife live in a huge house that we split with our parents

our parents said "whatever it's too big for us anyway, we can split it and you'll live in the other half"

pretty comfy to pay no rent, but now we could actually afford to go on our own and pay rent

but I don't know if it's worth it?

am I falling for the rental jew or is it childish to live on family property (even though they don't really need it)?

any perspective on this??
>>
>>1818555
>being responsible with your money is childish
>>
>>1818558
the main problem is that this house is in a small town it's not a very exciting place to live to say the least
>>
>>1818564
Whats the commute to the nearest hip cool happenin town?
>>
>>1818555
Just stay by your parents. Invest the saved money and build your own house some say. Seriously.
>>
Moving out of your parents when you turn 18 is a neoliberal meme. The vast majority of human cultures throughout history had children living in their parents house indefinitely, so who cares. As long as you don't mind sharing your space with your parents and you're saving money, I see no downside to this.
>>
>>1818564
When you say that do you mean "Small town in the midwest" or "small suburb and I have to take the train into the city whenever I want to do anything"?
>>
File: 1484258886320 (1).jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484258886320 (1).jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>1818555
Most normies would say it is pretty childish. But then again most normies live never accompish their dreams, never manage to raise above their inherited social class and overall live fairly boring lives anyway.

So, you do what you want OP. If you're personally unconfortable with your parents around for whatever reason, move. If not, stay. It's very simple.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.