[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i learn to chart stocks and use technical analysis to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Technical analysis.jpg (357KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Technical analysis.jpg
357KB, 1024x768px
How do i learn to chart stocks and use technical analysis to help me profit? all advice welcome
>>
>>1818230
There is a shitload of info out there, just go find it.

Also, Daryl Guppy's books.
>>
>>1818282
>there is a shitload of info out there

thats just it. there is SO much that im unable to sort the fact from the fiction, because i dont even know what i dont know

thanks for the recommendation
>>
>>1818338
Guppy's books are a good place to start. You can find them dirt cheap on ebay
>>
>>1818230
http://www.filedropper.%%%/ howtodaytrade-rosscameron

%%% = com
got a book for you , learn it , he has a youtube channel , check it , its legit , he is making MONEY.
>>
>>1818338
>there is SO much
That's because the vast majority of it is pumped out by people with their own agenda, either shilling books or systems, and/or convincing you to follow played out strategies that will have you taking the other side of their own trades.
>>
>>1818230
you want to know the truth?

just look at charts with similar stocks (as in same exchange, similar volume, price, float, industry, etc.) over and over and over again. you'll start to notice something. also open the time and sales tape, and the bid/ask. watch those 3 things monday to friday from 9:30 to 11:30, and from 2:30 to 4:00. if it doesnt make sense to you after a few weeks, you're not the trading type. these patterns change every few weeks or so. hedge funds will use different techniques so people dont catch on to them and steal their profits

don't listen to people on the internet. sometimes they're wrong, sometimes they're right, many times their info is outdated. and they always have a different interpretation than what makes sense to you.

trading is self taught. if you dont have the time or effort to learn it, then find someone who knows what hes doing and buy/short whatever hes in
>>
>>1818928
>you want to know the truth?

The truth is that most "technical analysis" is supported by people who don't know statistics and treat charts like Rorschach tests. The little that is valuable out of tech analysis is actually from their dim understanding of econometrics.
>>
>>1818338
>im unable to sort the fact from the fiction
It's easy: It's all fiction.

You're welcome.
>>
>>1818230
You have to pay for lessons.

If you want to become a lawyer you would pay to go to uni.

If you want to become a Dr you would pay to go to med school.

If you want to be a trader you have to pay for training.

Just save up as of now anon and remember success never comes straight away. I also recommend you read biographies about successful people to help you keep motivated throughout this time
>>
>>1819020
the only "pay" for trading should be from losing money trading. which happens most of the time to successful traders you see now. 90%+ of average people eventually lose and quit trading. 10% of people lose, but they eventually learn and win.

don't pay some guru on the internet. like this guy said>>1818918 it happens all the time.
>>
Don't ask a LARPing thread for any advice to begin with.
>>
>>1819422
What is Larping? I am serious.
>>
>>1818230
First you'll need to get a Ph.D in mathematics from a top university, such as MIT or Harvard. Then you'll need to buy a bunch of supercomputers. That should be enough to get you started.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.