[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have 4 weeks to myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1474258087464.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474258087464.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
So /biz/, I was in a car accident recently and broke my ankle because of it.

Anyways, I'm going to be out for roughly 4 more weeks. (Had my surgery 3 weeks ago and doctor said it will still be 4 more weeks).

Anyways, the first few weeks after my surgery I was pretty miserable and focused on sleeping and just fucking around playing video games.

Now that I'm feeling a bit better I don't want to be fucking around anymore with this time that was given to me.

I want to learn. What books should I read/study material should I look into to learn the basics of being successful? I have a pretty good sales job, but I want to branch out and put my money into properties and other places, but I don't know where to begin.

tl;dr - If you had 4 weeks with no interruptions, and you were a beginner in everything, what would you read/learn in your free time?
>>
Sell everything you own, get ready for the dip then sail bitcoin to the moon.
>>
>>1818063
Can't go wrong with this.
It's what I did and now I'm rich with like 12 ferraris
>>
>>1818063
>>1818069
Well, I didn't ask what to do, I asked what books to study and etc. so I can make my own informed decisions off of other people's advice and opinions.

I mean, if you guys wanna give me advice on home buying that would be nice. It was my plan to buy a house by the end of this year, but this accident may have pushed that back another year until I get the money for my car and other economic losses. Unfortunately I live in PA and can't sue for pain and suffering currently. PA is one of the shittier states I'm finding out the longer I live here.
>>
>>1818073
Nobody asked what you asked.
Fuck your house.
Are you gonna join us on the moon mission?
>>
>>1818080
No, fuck aliens. They just want to take my shekels.
>>
>>1818082
Go read a book then, man.
>>
>>1818091
Anon, ples, ples just recommend something.

I'm dying of boredom sitting here.
>>
>>1818094
Art of the Deal
>>
>>1818094
There are many books. Go to the bookstore and pick one that you like!
>>
>>1818098
>>1818119
I think I made a thread during the wrong time of day.

I'm in prime australian posting hours right now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.