[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become rich? In the long run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: FTGcUO5.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FTGcUO5.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
How do I become rich? In the long run
>>
>>1817515
Suck longer cocks.
Is that even a question?
>>
>>1817515
Acquire money.
>>
>>1817515
sell anime on the streets of japan
>>
>>1817515

1. Acquire capital
2. Invest in something that will make you more money.
3. Repeat

You can start with only a little capital, but you'll have to start young. You can be a regular employee and put money aside, or inherit something, or get a one-time windfall, but you'll need at least some capital.

You can invest in businesses directly (including investing in real estate or starting a company), or you can invest indirectly via the stock market.

Most self-made rich people took quite a while getting there. Don't go for the fast buck unless it's a sure thing, which is not often the case.
>>
>>1817515
get good at drawing and cater to furries
>>
>>1817515
Invest in long-term mutual funds
>>
>>1817515
Buy 1,000$ of GE stock

Call your brokerage, tell them to institute a DRIP with your GE shares, tell them to reinvest 99% directly into stock

Wait ten years
>>
>>1817991
33 Shares
.96 Dividend a year.
31 Dollars a year for dividend payouts.
380.16 After ten years.

Okay i'm ten years in the future and i've only earned 400 dollars

When is the rich getting here?
>>
>>1817813
>>1817962
>>1817991
>>1817999
Don't do any of this. You won't get rich. Start a business or create some sort of revolutionary product. You likely won't get rich from stocks. It's glorified gambling.
>>
>>1817999
Start with $50,000

Make $3000 a month payments to your stock portfolio

Earn 10%pa on average

In 30 years your portfolio is valued at ~7.7 million
All of this totally achievable for average fags
>>
>>1818054
achievable, but not so much when you get a wife, mortgage, and need to support a family. You'll find it pretty hard to save $3k/month. Of course your wage should be increasing every 5 years or so, but so will your lifestyle. the best way to insure financial freedom down the road is to start saving and investing early in your life. Compounding will do the rest.
>>
>>1818054
>Start with $50,000
Suppose you somehow start with this at 18

>Make $3000 a month payments to your stock portfolio
Suppose you sacrifice your life to be able to do this

>Earn 10%pa on average
6%pa on average, lets be realistic here
Oh, and don't forget inflation, let's say 2%

>In 30 years you can think about all the life opportunities you missed
Totally achieveable
>>
>>1817515
Go all-in with Bitcoin.
You'll either end up rich or have enough Bitcoin to buy a gun and kys.

That's my play anyway.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.