[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kiyosaki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: robert_kiyosaki.jpg (73KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
robert_kiyosaki.jpg
73KB, 800x538px
>In looking for real estate investment opportunities, the author recommends looking in the right places. One way of doing this is to jog around the neighborhood one is interested in. People can acquire real estate even if they don’t have sufficient funds for the down payment. In fact, with a bit of cleverness, the author says people can even make money with no capital.
What did he mean by this?
>>
RE investor here. This paragraph has a lot going on, a lot of concepts. You'll need to just start at the beginning and learn there. Don't try to understand it all at once

Instead come back to this later and you'll understand the details then.
>>
>>1813476
>What did he mean by this?
He means save up $100,000 in index funds and a make a great credit report. Then you can do no money down real estate.
>>
>>1813476
>What did he mean by this?

Nothing its fluff, which tells you fuck all.
>>
>>1813476
So he doesn't say in the book how to get these without any capital?
>>
>>1813476
he means scamming.
>>
File: MemoriesText.jpg (556KB, 1266x2048px) Image search: [Google]
MemoriesText.jpg
556KB, 1266x2048px
Mark Rubel is the only one with the system that will allow you to learn and be successful investing and selling real estate. I do not do it but my friends received the entire training system and it is completely worth the price...
>>
>>1814563
kill yourself
>>
Kiyosaki's book boils down to 'just b urself'
>>
>>1815105
just be yourself
unless you are poor
>>
>>1813497
Thos anon os the only one making sense so far.

Random example from a small part of it.

I live in a town with 4 banks. 1 will do a baloon payment. Meaning i pay only interest for 20 uears and then pay the entire amount plus closing and fees and points at the end. In some cases this will work great.

Another will give me near 90% down because i opened up a checking account there at 3 years old.

Another will charge higher interesr but go 40 years long on investment real estate providing you cover the closing cost. Id simply refinance another property for the closing cost and call it a day.

Thefe really is a lot going on there.
>>
Here's a fun fact; Florida law makes it so that you are considered a permanent resident of a place after you've squatted for three days.

Try to apply the same shit as the $16 house in Florida, and you should be able to pull it off without being foreclosed on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.