[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any money in having vending machines? I was thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: or-130.png (394KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
or-130.png
394KB, 800x800px
Is there any money in having vending machines?
I was thinking of spending all my savings in having them. I'm just a 22 years old, with only a technical school business management diploma and have 20k. Should I go for it or not? Does anyone here have experience with this type of business? Any ideas of the ROI?
>>
>>1813183
too much maintenance upkeep costs. it would be worthwhile if you were an expert at fixing them.
>>
>>1813183
>all

I didnt read anything else and I already know this is a bad idea.
>>
>>1813247
I could take a course to learn how to fix them.

>>1813255
I wouldn't go all in, but I would invest a big chunk of all my savings.
>>
It's a pain in the ass to find places to let them have you machine, sometimes they want a cut, it's depends on location
>>
>>1813691
My technical school was allowing me to place them in there, also another college and a couple of private schools.
>>
>>1813918
Do it then, this is a worthwhile business if you have good locations. Ignore people who say maintenance is expensive if it breaks and you can't fix it buy another one cheap, you don't need fancy ones at first
>>
>>1813976
But one that takes credit cards would be a worthwhile investment once you have more money.
>>
some guy does this, it's called spirit stickers, he wrote a book, has a site.
>>
>>1813976
Thanks for the support.
>>1813979
Almost all of them come with credit cards right now, only the cheap ones that sell coke don't.
>>1814067
I'll check it out. Thanks.
>>
How do you go about paying for electricity? Is that covered by the cut you give to the owners of the host site?

Also, what legal concerns do you have to consider when looking for a viable location?
>>
>>1813183
Better be good at fixing them. And not sure if i was trolled or thruthed but they say its cutthroat biz. Like other guys will fuck up your shit.

If you get a pop machine and it makes bank let me know. Been highly considering making a large gravel parking lot rest area with no amenities besides a row of machines
>>
>>1814870
I would have to pay for the electricity. Not sure about the legal concerns.
>>1815175
It is probably true, I can imagine people being dicks about it.
What is stopping you? The machines I plan to have are fresh orange juice machines tho.
>>
>>1815175
they already have these, called rest areas....

Almost everyone i've been to in non-shit states.
>>
File: paki nig nog.jpg (102KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
paki nig nog.jpg
102KB, 634x476px
OP read this guy's experience of operating an automated 24 hour store where everything is sold from vending machines.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4192964/Vitamin-Warehouse-sell-essentials-VENDING-machines-24-7.html
>>
>>1813183
I knew a guy who ran a bunch of health food vending machines for a while.

It was shit - he went bust and ended up in a shitty admin job at a sock factory.
>>
File: sock boy.jpg (67KB, 485x385px) Image search: [Google]
sock boy.jpg
67KB, 485x385px
>>1817169
>admin job at a sock factory

Robert Kardashian, is that you?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.