[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Ebay thread. Put your general Ebay issues here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>>
So I have the medium size shop on Ebay.com.
Selling 2-12 items per day. Have 1000+ feedback. 100% positive.

Noticed that recently many of my sales get confirmed in groups of 2. IE I wait all day. Then 2 sales, to 2 different customers, get placed the very same minute. And both Paypal payments arrive the very same minute.

Is this Ebay holding back my sales confirmations? Or is it Ebay putting my products into best match at the same time? I find it very confusing. If seems to happen all the time now.
>>
>>1811821
judging by the file name i see you have more funnies saved, dump them!
>>
>>1811826
Have you noticed that your sales seem to both be going to the same regions of the U.S.? (Assuming you are a U.S. seller)

Example: One week you sell a lot to California, the next week you sell a lot to Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina?
>>
>>1811821
Whats your profit like?
>>
>>1811915
>more funnies save
Nah. From a google search. Not sure how weird I'd have to become to start saving Ebay funnies.

>>1812038
I am in EU but only selling in the US. Nope. Have not noticed that.

>>1812050
>profit?
Abysmally poor. Large volume, but my margin is crap. Gonna move to the next level Ebay shop soon and get my outsourcer to put up listings non-stop. Moving from $75 store fee to $350 + increase in outsourcer wages. Can't make money without spending money. I will be using 4-6hrs every day fulfilling orders. It will be dull as hell, but it will be worth it.
>>
>>1811826
i have the same general stats as you, I've never seen anything like that happen on my end.

also i dont think ebay has any control for when the paypal payment comes to you. Ebay and paypal have been split for a good while now, pretty sure ebay has no control over paypal xfers at this point
>>
>>1812513
I guess it might be some bizarre synchronicity then. Or maybe I am being hit by scammers.
>>
What's the best way to get started at ebay flipping? I've been going for exactly a month now, picking up random stuff at carboot sales at the weekend. Made £250 profit so far. I figure if I actually start putting effort into it I can double that for next month. Gonna see where this carboot stuff gets me and if it takes off I'll start looking into niches and ordering stuff in bulk to start a real shop. Does that sound like a sound strategy for the moment?
>>
>>1812550
>asks how to start ebaying
>has already figured out an implemented a successful starting method

I'm both impressed with the fact that someone was able to start up on their own without asking anons to wipe their ass, and confused how you're still asking anons to wipe your ass.

well done
>>
>>1811821
Hello!
Can you tell me some tips to buy and sell things with a good profit, please?

Another question is the sending way and prices. Here in Portugal, we have high costs of shipping. I can show you the prices in here:
https://www.ctt.pt/loja-online/modalidades-de-entrega.html?com.dotmarketing.htmlpage.language=1
And Nationally here: https://www.ctt.pt/feapl/app/open/calculator/structure.jspx?lang=def

So I will always pay at least 3,5€ of shipping.

I will try buying some of these Ergonomic Mouse Mats:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1Pcs-Black-Comfort-Wrist-Support-Mat-Mouse-Mice-Pad-for-Computer-PC-Laptop-Rest/231849176787?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D41404%26meid%3Dcfc8f387ac544ef1af61dfe09d276f06%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D221461129692

They cost 0.71€ with free shiping. I will use OLX.pt being our biggest selling site.

Thank you for your help.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.