[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brexit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hi /biz/

So what are your guys prediction on Brexit? As is what relations will the UK with Europe and the rest of the world when they leave in terms of trade and other things.

Interested to know cause I'll be doing currency trading when the day arrives.
>>
>>1811779
They have utterly fucked themselves in the ass just because they couldn't stand being people with a darker shade of skin
>>
DUNKLEFONKERS
>>
>>1811967
back to fucking camels with you mohammed.
>>
>>1811779
Uk have shot themselves in the foot but it was and a good chance to buy some shares. I'm expecting them to drop again whens it's actually triggered.
Teresa May is already trying to set up trade deal with other countries like Australia, Canada etc

>>1812267
Fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>1811779
>I'll be doing currency trading when the day arrives

being this auistic, do it now while you still can retard
>>
>>1811967
stfu fucktard

we exited bcs of bureaucratic BS from EU and you bleeding hearts suck the establishments cock
>>
>>1811779
It tanked the pound which is good for me since I sell in USD. And less cuckery from the EU is a bonus, I guess.
>>
>>1811779
Committing economic suicide just because David Cameron didn't realise how racist, inbred and stupid the majority of Brits are. Literally going to be Victorian-era levels of poverty once we've completely left the EU, and even if you want to flee Britain, you can't because the £ is utterly worthless now.

And the funniest thing is that it doesn't even SLIGHTLY affect immigration.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.