[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET from a rich family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
I'm a NEET, used to work as a pc technician, but got fired for a stupid reason (not related to work at all).

The only jobs I have managed to get are $15-$25 an hour doing data entry but with AD, Amazon web services, QuickBooks or Excel.

I quit all of the jobs because I did not like putting up with 1 hour commutes each way, the work environment (would finish the job in 10 minutes, and look busy the rest of time).

I don't want to work in IT, but that is 100% of my experience even though I never had any interest in it.

I have a bad driving record, so I can't work in the trades for another 2 years.

My family has around 10 million, and I currently have 500k + but I am living with my father, who says "I need to get a job",

It just feels so depressing to go to work for $100 a day, when I will often make $5,000 on a good stock market day.

He say's it's not about the money, but building skills and learning how to talk to people, but I have worked about 6 years and I never learned anything useful except excel.

I have applied for jobs I am genuinely interested in like apartment management, but I never get a single response.

What are some jobs that don't involve driving that I can learn a useful skill, and aren't in a retail environment?

Pic related is my dream job.
>>
>>1811058
pls buy me a nintendo swtich
>>
Iktf, m8.

I did pretty well with my investing and now a regular job seems like a waste of time.

I'm planning on starting a business soon, seems like the next obvious move
>>
>>1811130
What kind of business?
The only kind of businesses that I think "Wow, I want to own and do that every day!" are heavy equipment operation like bulldozers, cranes, pumpers, backhoes...

All other businesses seem like professional licensed service, or retail.
>>
>>1811143
Well, that's probably what you should do then. You can make pretty good money renting out time on heavy equipment
>>
>>1811190
That's a good idea, I will look for retail stores that are in the equipment rental industry due to my shitty driving record.
>>
>>1811190
Reporting back in.

There are some jobs within 200 miles at these type of places, and they are surprisingly the best paid cashier jobs that exist $18-$20 + benefits., the problem is that they still want clean drivers license... but fuck... i'll apply anyways.
>>
have you thought about selling real estate?

spend some money on advertising, and offer someone salary + commission + lease a company car, lot of young people want to get into it, but can't take the pay cut until the first commission, if you just give them minimum wage someone will take a chance on it

could probably buy the house yourself if anyone gets you to sell it

if you go on craigslist there's a business section for people trying to sell their business, buy a cafe for 30k, hire some qts?
>>
>>1811058
Open a business dummy, if you got 500K, you can risk 100K on a franchise in a good location.

Hell, you can start an Amazon store with $500 if you know of a good product to sell.
>>
>>1811550
Good franchises like McDonald's want over a million. I have already applied to be a McDonald's franchisee.
>>
>>1811627
McDonald's rejected me due to not being a qualified investor or having previous experience owning/operating a retail business.
>>
>>1811451
I want to avoid basic retail businesses like 7-11, sandwiches or cafes. I just wouldn't be happy working in it 6am-8pm everyday.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.