[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being set up to fail at work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

How do I stop being set up to fail at work /biz/? Even though I work hard people just don't like being around me as if I give off some bad vibe. Its why my managers set up impossible tasks that no one else can do and then end up firing me when I obviously fail. Could it be how I look which is causing this?s I have a monobrow, one squinted eye and have a perpetually blocked nose (congrats you guessed right that I am a khv!). Should I consider plastic surgery?
>>
>>1810418
you don't need plastic surgery for a monobrow, just pluck the middle hairs out lol
>>
>>1810418

if it happened with several managers, the problem is coming from you. Also, I don't think your analysis of the situation is correct; several different managers would not all adopt the same strategy to deal with you and ultimately fire you.

I think you probably are interpreting your work as bullying, maybe you're just not good at what you do ?
>>
File: IMG_7158.jpg (238KB, 1242x1638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7158.jpg
238KB, 1242x1638px
>considering getting plastic surgery to get rid of a monobrow instead of making one pass with a $.50 razor

I normally don't call people stupid, but...
>>
>>1810428

yeah its probably that.

I don't have normie levels of enthusiasm when doing my work.

I just do enough to get the work done and then go home.

Sigh... guess I should consider buying a helium tank afterall...
>>
>>1810444
>Sigh... guess I should consider buying a helium tank afterall...
Before that, complete this test and tell us what you got.
https://www.16personalities.com/
>>
>>1810444
>>1810464

It's not even worth it imo. The problem is that OP seems to be stuck in the normie vs us dynamic.

Stop considering yourself a special snowflake and realise that everyone is in the same shit together, things will start to look better from there.

Nobody likes to work, sure some lucky people get to do something they like, I know I do, but it's still a fucking pain to do it everyday.

If you set yourself up to be a loser, you stay a loser. Being friendly and helpful is not very hard but it goes a fucking long way in an office. Now you got fired, it's a great opportunity to start from scratch.
>>
>>1810418
You should consider r9k
>>
>>1810477
I just want to see if he is INFP because that means there is no way he is going to endure office environment for a prolonged period of time. INFPs are meant to do freelance or their own business a.k.a self-employed.
>>
>>1810464
>>1810504
turns out I'm an INTJ
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.