[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stock market privation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 20e995b3230740e1051c509c12a01f3d.jpg (589KB, 3300x2475px) Image search: [Google]
20e995b3230740e1051c509c12a01f3d.jpg
589KB, 3300x2475px
Hello /biz/.

I have very generous implicated implementation into the stock market.
Personally me individually I've been living enthusiasm life concentrated not uncomplicated.

I had extinction to do to consciously live off but now I want to reach the eventual conditional stock market form.
Maybe its circumstance maybe not, but I know that stock market wedge to me like smegma on dick.

My prevailing situation right now is a considerable but enormous stock like this gargantuan. I want to know /biz/ assessment opinion about the stock market.

Please fill thread with vital information about the stock market, maybe even your own experience. Thank
>>
>>1810080

One of us is having a stroke.
>>
>>1810080
My god, I'm still laughing from this response.
>>
>>1810080
>>1810092

Ok, so I think I can decipher what he said.

>I have very generous implicated implementation into the stock market.
I have a decently large sum of money that I want to place into the stock market.

>Personally me individually I've been living enthusiasm life concentrated not uncomplicated.
For most of my life, I've focused on things I enjoy, rather than making money.

>I had extinction to do to consciously live off but now I want to reach the eventual conditional stock market form.
I always knew I wanted to grow my wealth so I could retire and live off the funds, and I want to utilize the stock market for this purpose

>Maybe its circumstance maybe not, but I know that stock market wedge to me like smegma on dick.
Ok, so for this one, I am not sure, but I think it is something long the lines of "However, I don't want to get stuck in a bad situation with the market and get fucked by a metaphorical smegma covered dick"

>My prevailing situation right now is a considerable but enormous stock like this gargantuan. I want to know /biz/ assessment opinion about the stock market.
I really want to get into the market, but the markets seem to be at an all time high, thus I want to know what /biz/ thinks of the stock market.

>Please fill thread with vital information about the stock market, maybe even your own experience.
Please leave some helpful info, so I can start learning, and if you have any personal experience, I'd love to hear about that as well.

>Thank
Thank you in advance for the help.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.