[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not sure if gonna make it lads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: isaac-newton-21.jpg (186KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
isaac-newton-21.jpg
186KB, 900x750px
How do I get into the mindset for accounting? I'm taking a couple of accounting classes at uni right now and I fucking hate it.

The math itself is piss easy, but filling out all the forms, all of the accounts, all of the ENDLESS boring paperwork, it's mind numbing. I'm already burned out.

Accountants of /biz/ please tell me how you do this shit without burning out or killing yourself because I'm now a week behind due to sheer burnout
>>
>>1809721
You're only a student, but you're burned out and hating the work? I'm sure that doing it for the next 40 years is a good decision, bro. Just trudge on.
>>
>>1809729
My major isn't accounting thankfully but I have to take two accounting classes for my major

>just trudge on

im trying REE
>>
My dad took Accounting 101 and Accounting 102 the same semester. He was an engineering student (back in the 60s when you had to learn stuff you only learn in grad school today) but suddenly realised something his senior year: If you're going to run your own business, you need to know accounting. Otherwise you'll always be taken advantage of by someone who knows your balance sheet better than you do.
So take heart, OP. As an accountant you'll always have the keys to the car, regardless of where the executives drive it. You're the guy who can make everyone rich on paper or send everyone to jail.
>>
>>1809721
nobody likes accounting
>>
>>1809721

equilibrium
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.