[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the most reliable stocks to put my money in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: family.jpg (168KB, 980x639px) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
168KB, 980x639px
What are some of the most reliable stocks to put my money in for long-term growth?
>>
voo
>>
>>1809644

Cool, thanks.
>>
>>1809644
This is a joke, right?
>>
>>1809640
>Kid's toys are stretch limos

Must be kind of underwhelming for him.
>>
>>1809640
Fucking think about shit the dumbass people around you consume.
Buffet said to look at your wife, and invest in all the shit she buys because there's millions of other cunts just like her.

Fucking Coke
Fucking Amazon
Fucking Phizer
Fucking Alphabet
Fucking Microsoft
Fucking Intel
Fucking Mineral Companies
Fucking any god damn thing, I don't know
>>
>>1809688
Pretty much this. To paraphrase the same guy:
If you can answer the question "What does this company do that no one else can do?" and they make money doing it, then buy their stock.
>>
>>1809671
voo is an sp500 index fund with very low expenses.

I've made a lot of money investing in the sp500. it is a solid long term investment for people who want to invest and forget.
>>
>>1809705
"a lot of money"

If you consider 2% returns "a lot of money", there's not much else to say to you.
>>
>>1809714
>What are some of the most reliable stocks to put my money in for long-term growth?
>>
>>1809720
There are dozens of reliable stocks that cut way above Vanguard. Mainly tech giants that have been around forever and do nothing but go up long term.
>>
>>1809714
the dividend has grown every year. My dividends have more than doubled in the last 6 years, along with my principle.
>>
Another question: if a company buys a company and the company that was bought is going to become a subsidiary to that parent company and be taken off the stock market, is it better to buy stock in the parent company before or after the merge?
>>
>>1809733
You can claim to be making money all you want, the fact of the matter is you're losing money by holding that stock instead of others.
>>
>>1809747
fuck you man I've made over 240k on sp500.

fuuuck you! I'm rich! hahaha
>>
>>1809752
Yeah and I'm Warren Buffett.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.