[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite biz Youtubers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: SpPmink.png (305KB, 452x588px) Image search: [Google]
SpPmink.png
305KB, 452x588px
Post favorites and what subjects they cover/why they are subject matter experts, etc.

I have enough KNOWLEDGE so not pic related please.
>>
I like the bigger pockets podcasts.

There was also one guy that was running a podcast called the wealth network about RE investing too.

But honestly, I don't find all that much that is actionable.
>>
>>1809294
that guy is a fucking devastation i cant believe TED have content with him speaking on it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEX7OA6q03U

these guys
>>
>>1809294
Cappy by far has to be the best.

He seems to give straight up honest advice.

> https://youtu.be/0NEeSUSyoTk
>>
>>1810169
>exasperated tycoons sitting in dirty sweaters talking about finance

I didn't know I wanted this in my life, background on this guy?
>>
>>1809377
It's obvious no one on that panel has any significant experience working in the financial industry.

The OFAC reporting that they're talking about is actually pretty useful for identifying fraud, the problem is it's just so damn expensive to train your employees to do it. If anything needs to be relaxed it's the requirement that ALL employees of financial institutions have to take the OFAC training. The IT support guys that have no access to customer accounts and are just there to change the toner cartridges in copiers currently have to take the training, it's ridiculous. If they limited it to just people that have access to client accounts they would save a ton of money.
>>
>>1809377
Bruh these guys are all complete fucking morons. Don't listen to this trash. I used to listen to them too back in the day when they had that Andreas Antonopolous faggot too but then I realized these are all neckbeard morons that don't know shit about anything
>>
gary vaynerchuk

generally talks about shit related to online businesses and such but there's a lot of motivational content, the guy's all in, do recommend
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.