[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finances kind of bottoming out on me while going to school, need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: museum.jpg (39KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
museum.jpg
39KB, 300x375px
>Almost 27
>In college for comp sci, been trying to get my shit together now that I have pell grants and shit
>Live at parent's old house right now, moved back to save loan money I was spending on an apartment
>Work at school but illinois budget crisis means I will be unemployed within a few weeks
>parents moved to indiana so are putting this house on the market in july at the earliest
>absolute earliest projected grad date is december this year
What do I do, /biz/? I've still got a lot to get unfucked in life, and I thought finishing school would be the one that made the rest of it easier.
Do I reduce to half time in school and find some kind of full time day job? I mostly just want to be able to afford a small apartment and take 2-3 classes a semester if I can swing it, but my work history is mostly retail and courier/transportation jobs.
I owe about 20-ish on student loans, and 8 grand from my car and credit cards, which is about 250/month in bills.
>>
try killing yourself
>>
>>1808586
Why do you have so much in car and credit card debt?

Don't worry about your student loans. Stay at your full time studies and find a part time job. Can your parents help you out with rent?

I live in Illinois too
>>
>>1808592
I can't do that, I have to live to see the DOTR.
I was thinking of finding a road construction job or working for a contractor and then taking night classes at my uni.
>>
>>1808595
I can probably get help with rent from my parents, yeah, I've just been trying to avoid asking. I'm trying to talk my parents into keeping the house a while longer too.
For the credit card debt, I bought a smartcar for 5 grand, and it turned out to have about 2 grand worth of problems. The other grand was me spending my credit card on shit while I was paying for an apartment since I could only afford rent and utilities
Is there a decent enough part time job I could do that would work well with a school schedule that isn't retail? I've worked 10 years there and I think I'm going to be a mass shooter if I work retail any more.
>>
You sound like a fucking dumbass
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.