[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: bigbunny.jpg (88KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
bigbunny.jpg
88KB, 431x600px
What is your dream job? How do you plan to get there?

>dream
business consultant

>plan
I plan to become an accountant of some sort, preferably an auditor, then build on my business knowledge and "authority" by doing accounting work, then change my accounting firm to a consulting firm.
>>
Dream job: None(Not working). Kinda achieved because I'm a NEET.
Plan: None. I planned a billion things but did none of them. So I don't want to plan more than neccesary anymore.
>>
>>1807709
> Biostatistician Consultant
I want to be the guy that crunches the numbers and makes 180k for 2 hours of effort a month.
>>
>>1807715
This guy has the right idea. The words "dream" and "job" shouldn't generally be used in the same sentence
>>
What is your dream job? How do you plan to get there?

>dream
Supply vessel chef
roughly 10.000$ a month
Work 3 weeks on 3 weeks off

>plan
The interview is this Friday;
Get shrekt faggots, I'm doin it.
>>
>>1807709
Do you know how lucrative accounting is?
>>
>>1807869
I once knew a woman who ran her own accounting firm. The firm literally made 1k a year, not kidding. Then again, she had her office in this high-end estate with a personal gym and spent a fortune on rent.
>>
>dream: have a licensed product that i designed. collect checks and design more stuff.

>plan: start small selling stuff on etsy.
>>
>>1807999
>1k a year

???
>>
>>1807709

Self sufficient farmer (John Seymour is my great inspiration)

Factory worker now and will buy my small farm within 3 months
>>
>dream
Freelance UI/UX designer. Working from my living room and earning good money to not have to work for more than 20h per week. Spent one day a week on own ideas/products like my own apps etc. for some extra money.

>plan
Already very skilled and now working for big and famous companies the next years (full employment) to have them in my resume/portfolio. That way I will be more trusted and paid for freelancing in future.

>pic related but not my work. Tesla's new app
>>
>dream
A pe firm with two mates from undergrad.

>plan
Start working at large banks after i obtain my master's degree. After that, move to pe and then the dream.
>>
>>1808088
Uhu
>>
>>1808169
Do you mean the total revenues or net income?
>>
>>1808345
either way thats total fuckin garbage
>>
>>1807709

I don't have a dream job, because all the things I really want to do are impossible in the current world. But I just want a job that pays enough for me to live in an apartment by myself and make me not want to kill myself at the end of a shift.
>>
>>1808345
Net income. I think they pulled in like 100k or 200k in revenue, but everything disappeared into salaries, rent and continuous education.
>>
Doing your son.

Find out where you live, and then do your son.
>>
File: 1415735303512.gif (978KB, 429x295px) Image search: [Google]
1415735303512.gif
978KB, 429x295px
>dream
Formula 1 Driver

>plan
Be born to wealthy parents to get me into go-karting at the age of 2. Network and be good enough my entire life to get there and don't fuck it up.
>>
>>1809179
An accounting firm is almost always a partnership and thus a pass through entity. The money does not usually stay inside its equity/RE account. The partners pay themselves a healthy salary.

Also, Big Four partners pull in at least 200K a year. I know partners who make half a mil.
>>
one's dream job today will not be one's dream job tomorrow
>>
File: Martian sunset.jpg (356KB, 2486x1914px) Image search: [Google]
Martian sunset.jpg
356KB, 2486x1914px
Dream: Be the first man on Mars
Plan:
-Get a STEM degree (check)
-Work at NASA as a researcher (check)
-Become a pilot in the USAF (at pilot training now senpai)
-Become a test pilot
-Become astronaut
????
-Profit

Will I? Probably not. I have the right setup but I'm a straight, white male.
>>
>>1808690
If the net income was 1k they may have been paying just about anything under revenue on their salaries. You need to know the salaries paid to the people who own the company to have the slightest clue in this situation. Considering the lucrative services bought for themselves on the behalf of the company, I'm assuming some benefits flowed their way in other forms than straight up cash as well.
>>
>>1809341
Just pretend to be gay and get that juicy AA

Don't let bullshit like that get in the way of your dreams
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.