[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

67 step program for free?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: KNAWLIDGE.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
KNAWLIDGE.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
I don't want to give this scammer a single shekel, but I want to know if the knawlidge is any good.
How do I do it?
>>
>>1806886
Cmon /biz/, this is a new low
>>
>>1806918
Not if you live in the hollywood hills...
>>
dumb nigger
https://btdig.com/search?q=tai+lopez+67+steps
>>
>>1806886
He's a complete faggot who made his money scamming idiots out of theirs. He can not tell you how to get rich because he doesn't really know.
>>
>>1806886

https://youtu.be/XRBkS-QWo6w
Food for thought from h3h3
>>
File: 1372806461220.png (40KB, 1602x538px) Image search: [Google]
1372806461220.png
40KB, 1602x538px
>>1806946

>He can not tell you how to get rich

Spot on.
But he can definitely show you how:

1. Copy and relabel an obscure self-improvement product - i.e. the 67-step program.
2. Create and execute a marketing campaign for the product.
3. Profit

In Tai's case his step 4 was to rent a ferrari for 2 hours and film a bunch of videos.
>>
Here is dare I say, a quick rundown:

"A lot of the time, it seems like he is just churning out rants about whatever he wants to talk about. There is a lot of quantity inside his vault, maybe too much.
It is better than nothing. If you were to compare it to getting advice from a homeless man or sitting at home doing nothing, it is better. But there is a lack of structure, focus, and accountability to what he does.
The topics and objectives he tries to cover are too broad. It’s everything from getting rich, to improving your body, to reading more books, to nutrition. This may not be good because the lack of focus leads to no accountability or check-in’s on if you are actually getting results."

A persons background is also important, in this case he simply made money by making template dating websites for rich people with an expensive fee, and made it hard for them to cancel their account
>>
>>1806968
He also ran successful nightclubs in LA, thats fucking hard to do, not saying he's a genius but still.
>>
>>1806968
much love mate
>>
im actually working on taking out only the most important points out of all 67 steps (theyre like 1hr each for fucks sake) and writing them in a tldr fuckhuge document that ill post here
if he preaches literally skimming through books and reading just the covers of someone else's summaries of books this is will be perfect medicine for dr unwashed penis himself
>>
>>1806886
It's called going to /sci/ and reading a book that'll actually teach you hard knowledge, and then applying that knowledge to get a 4-year education at a cheap mid-tier school.

That's the key in life.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA8rxxdsOsA
>>
>>1806927
Up here in the Hollywood hills
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.