[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTENTION NEETS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Find Job logo.jpg (16KB, 467x311px) Image search: [Google]
Find Job logo.jpg
16KB, 467x311px
Stop making shitty threads about not finding a job. Just shut the fuck up and read this:
https://genzman.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/a-neets-guide-to-employment/

Thanks.
>>
>>1806794

Wow, I have that button on my computer too!
>>
It's not that simple, most NEETS have more serious issues like mental illness, possibly undiagnosed. These people have always been around, and traditionally they would have ended up living on the streets, but parents today are liberal mollycoddling pussies.
>>
>>1806856
not to mention, in 1st world.. you get NEETbux
>>
>>1806794
stop shilling your shitty blog you dumb nigger
>>
>>1806859
Stop living in your mom's basement faggot. You are worse than an illegal immigrant in the U.S.
>>
>>1806794
Why would neets want a job?

Self employed > NEET > Jail > Dead > Wagecuck
>>
>>1806882

"just apply to mecdonalds thanks pls like and subscribe"

nice blog
>>
>>1806882
>Text Widget This is a text widget. The Text Widget allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use a text widget to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.

COOL BLOG RANJEET
>>
You should contact, uh, like Political Outsource they have a better business section you could write for.
>>
>>1806887
> Why would NEETs want a job?
We need them to work for increased economic activity and to be less dependent on illegal workers.

>>1806888
It's good advice.

>>1806923
I didn't see that part. Thanks for letting me know.

>>1806930
What the hell is that site?
>>
>>1806856
Most NEETs are actually capable of working. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>1807178
Since you are shilling your blog, I will shill the truth. You can find the truth right here

https://antifeed.wordpress.com/2017/02/19/blogging-is-gay/
>>
>>1806794
>just apply to mcdolans

Stopped fucking reading right there. I am going to tell you the truth since you haven't worked at mcdonalds in a long time. They make you apply online which by itself is a death sentence since the way your app is chosen is fucked up. Put that with the fact there are hundreds if not thousands of other your application competes with. if you DO get hired it's only part time. where I live they are not hiring. It makes me so fucking mad that you and people like you think mcdonalds will just give you a job and they are always hiring. THEY WILL NOT JUST GIVE YOU A JOB AND THEY ARE NOT ALWAYS HIRING YOU FUCKING RETARD. WHERE I LIVE THE FUCKING JOB MARKET IS SO SATURATED FOR EVEN LOW LEVEL ENTRY JOBS LIKE FUCKING MCDONALDS THERE ARE NO JOBS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL TAKEN AND NO ONE IS GOING TO GIVE UP THEIR JOB YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD. ALL I HAVE WANTED TO DO FOR YEARS IS WORK BUT I CAN'T FIND A JOB THERE ARE NO JOBS SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

>>1807178
>it's good advice
NO IT ISN'T YOU FUCKING FLAMING FAGGOT
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>1808163
EVERY WHERE I FUCKING GO IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME
>oh well we're not hiring we're taking applications :^)))))
>sorry anon looks like you're destined to be homeless and destitute :^)))))))
>>
>>1807247
> Blog about how blogging is gay
rlly maeks u thnk

>>1808163
> They make you apply online which by itself is a death sentence since the way your app is chosen is fucked up.

Are you fucking retarded? Not all locations do that. Maybe you need to get out of your mom's basement and explore other options

>>1808166
Like I said on the site, keep searching around. Maybe a small town nearby has a large avaliability of McDonald's jobs.
>>
>>1808327
You fucking retard, I have been looking for a job for years, I do not even have a job and still work my ass off. I have no means to travel to where there are any jobs, and anything remotely close by ALL JOBS ARE TAKEN THERE ARE NO JOBS JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KNOW NOTHING YOU SPEAK OF YOU PATHETIC OLD MAN THINGS HAVE CHANGED CONSIDERABLY SINCE THE 80'S YOU FUCKING MORON
>Not all locations do that.
ALL LOCATIONS IN THE SURROUNDING AREA DO THIS
>Maybe a small town nearby has a large avaliability of McDonald's jobs.
THIS IS A FAIRYTALE IT IS A FICTION THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THIS AROUND FOR MILES JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KNOW NOTHING OLD MAN'
>>
File: chris_harper_mercer.jpg (160KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
chris_harper_mercer.jpg
160KB, 620x412px
>>1808390
Go back to /r9k/ faggot.

I bet McDonald's doesn't hire you because you look like a mentally ill school shooter
>>
>>1808393
nice lack of an argument there dumbass, it must be nice to live in some fantasy world where they give away jobs to anyone at any time because around here shit doesn't work like that THERE ARE NO JOBS. And I look nothing like that so yeah you're wrong again, but you knew that already didn't you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.