[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of my new sales pitch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ohlawdy.jpg (13KB, 270x217px) Image search: [Google]
ohlawdy.jpg
13KB, 270x217px
attenshun evreewun on da train ladees and jentullmin I am not trying to sell you any thin I am not tryin to make a profit... you see by sellin dis here candy fo juss 2 dollas a piece mam I am juss raisin money for my scool baxkitball program dat way by buyin dis here candy you are keepin kids from smokin crack from gang bangin and resortin to vuylince , again i am a good kid who juss wanna play baxkitball and i gots to thank yall for cantinyued supportin me to keep me off da streets anythang yall can do to help...godbless.....thank you thank you.....what? yeah i know i look a little bit old our high skool go up to 37 am almose done! when i gro up i hope to perspire to git me a job squeejeeing yo window
>>
They'd sell more candy if they said it was just a 'big fucking box of candy'. Know your fish applies to more than just prison, homes.
>>
The next stop is Astor Place - this a Brooklyn bound 6 local train. Stand clear of the closing doors please.
>>
>>1806176
>This is an uptown local one train. The next stop is Dyckmann stre- LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE USE ALL AVAILABLE EXITS
>>
>>1806171
Where I live in Chicago they don't even sell anything, just beg. Some say they are ex felons trying to get money for a transit pass to go to job interviews.

I got into a fight with a homeless guy on the train when I told him not to smoke on the train car. I pushed him over and he fell on his drunk ass.
>>
>>1806171
You know being on the internet and living in New York City for my entire life. It seems like this is the only actual place in the world where most shit happens. It feels weird
>>
File: 1483060164474.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1483060164474.png
30KB, 657x527px
>>1806176
This is the brooklyn bound F local train, the next stop is delancey street, essex street. *stand clear of the closing doors plz*
>>
>>1806171
I usually buy one. They're not on my line too often and even if the reasons are bullshit I want to support them actually going out and trying versus just robbing someone. They're a bit annoying but I've never understood how people who complain about how the youth just need to pick themselves up by the bootstraps bitch about these guys.

I have ample disposable income though so I'd imagine it's a bit different for poorer folk.
>>
>>1806566
I don't buy them, I'm not against what they're doing or care really...I just happen to think their pitch is hillarious
>>
>>1806348
Wow big man you are pushing drunks over
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.