[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Yo, /biz/, I need your help.

If anyone is a lawyer in here, who is familiar with AL finance law, I need your advice

I have a buddy who bought a truck from one of those "u buy car here mang. iz gut" places. The original payment was 430 a month.

He made all his payments on time. But somewhere along the line, the pulled the ol' switcheroo on him, and now apparently he's behind on the truck. They increased his payments and now he apparently owes them $2500 in late fees. He is still make the payments but they are repo'ing the truck.

He is a disabled navy vet and he needs the car to get back and forth to the VA and to get his daughter to school.

Wat do?
>>
>>1805026
You'd be better off having a lawyer read the fucking contract. Your friend would also have been better off if he read the fucking contract.
I swear, fucking rednecks. Defunding public education is the worst thing you Cletuses ever thought of.
>>
>>1805032
I'm actually a Russian living in Florida, but okay.
>>
>>1805032
KEK.

Am a Cleatus. Glorious red beard and a yard full of fucking mowers.

Not ashamed of jack fuck.
>>
>>1805026

I have lawyers in my family, I deal with them on the reg.

Your case is clear, it all depends on the contract. This case is 100% about the contract. If the contract says they can do that and he signed it, then they can do that. If the contract does not say they can do that, then they cannot.

If he is in the right he prob does not even need a lawyer. He should first try and call the truck people and tell them he is going to go legal on them if they don't fix the situation and return the truck, but if that fails:

>small claims court
>file the claim
>show up in court with the contract and a bank record of the payments
>case closed
>>
>>1805086

My mechanic is Russian. I like you guys.

Hard nosed people, but I like your mentality on business.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.